LegacyGT.com

Nissan Skyline for sale in Boston area.

No, no falla. I understand it when spoken though. My brother lives in Argentina and Uruguay and is married to a Uruguayan from Italian descent and he speaks it (plus the weird castellano). :) Plus, my friend's wife is from Lisbon, so I hear it all the time...most beautiful language in the world, IMHO.

Highwaydrifter is Brazilian too....he lives here in VA near me.

Cool, we have some latin people on the forum, actually people from all over the world, including Adam from Australia!! heheheeheh

This is why I have driven those Opel cars in Europe, I have lived there as well, not too long ago, and actually my sis still lives in France... ;-)

Every time i get a chance to go there I try to rent a different car/model.

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I work in the shipping industry, so being a seaport, there was plenty of work for me.

Sadia chickens by day, Brahma chop by night ;)

Btw, did you know Sadia is going to start exporting meats to the States? Pretty sick uh? And Brahma and Stella Artois, that brewery from Belgium, firmed a joint venture, and we can know buy Brahma beer here in the States as well...

This is what I call globalization:

Italian blood, born in Brazil, had Indian food for lunch, drinking Irish Guiness now (day off) typing on a Chinese IBM laptop, talking to a Canadian guy who had lived in Brazil before, about our japanese cars made in the United States !!!!!

Damn, hhehehehehheheheehhehehe

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Actually an English guy, who worked in Japan and Brazil before coming to Canada, and is married to an Indian girl who he met in the US, :lol:

I could tell you a few things about Sadia chickens, which would put you off mass produced poultry for life !

Hahahahahahahahah

Bloody candid!!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Brahma chop by night ;)

Man, you are torturing me...

Another Brazilian here, as Flavio knows. I miss the beach and everything else that goes along. Was just there for christmas and new year's, was tough leaving it all behind.

However, my LGT keeps me happy daily, so I can't complain! :icon_bigg

Luiz Correa

Archived