LegacyGT.com

Nissan Skyline for sale in Boston area.

Fala Luiz!!!!!

Tudo bem?

Yeah man, we are cranking up here with the globalization facts!! heheheheheh

Nice to hear from you, drive up to Boston sometme dude and we can have some fun up here...

I will be in NYC on the 24th, if you are around, we could meet up and drink some Guinesses!!!!!

Valeu,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Hahahahahahahahah

Bloody candid!!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Ok, so we used to load thousands of tons of frozen chickens onto our ships and take them to the Gulf states. So we think, "who's going to miss a few boxes". We make up a BBQ which sits on top of the ship's main engines, and cooks them to perfection over 4 hours.

We do this for months on end, eating at least a whole chicken each, every night, washing it down with a few Brahmas. I was only on that ship for 4 months, but another guy I knew was there for over 6.

When I met him a year later he asked me if I had any effects from all the chickens, I said no, cos I was fine. So he then tells me that after 4 or 5 months he started to grow tits and his nipples really puffed up. he went to a doctor back in the UK and they diagnosed him as having way too many female hormones in his body. After doing research, it appears that chickens are fed pure growth hormones to get them big quick, and these hormones are of the female type !

So every time you eat chicken, your tits grow just a little bit more !

:lol:

Fala Luiz!!!!!

Tudo bem?

Yeah man, we are cranking up here with the globalization facts!! heheheheheh

Nice to hear from you, drive up to Boston sometme dude and we can have some fun up here...

I will be in NYC on the 24th, if you are around, we could meet up and drink some Guinesses!!!!!

Valeu,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

E ai Flavio? Beleza?

I don't know when I'll be able to come up to Boston, but I might be able to meet up with in NYC. Send me with a pm with details, and we'll go from there!

Abraço,

Luiz Felipe

Archived