LegacyGT.com

Bright lights

wcbjr

I still get flashed some times, if Im on a higher elevation than the car opposite direction of me. I just flash them back if they flash me though. :lol:

+1 But I do have HID's as well.

X

---

When I was learning to drive stick, people would always pull over and let me pass them casue I guess I was bucking the car so much that they thought I was flashing them. I still occasionally get flashed and then I just flash them back and they careen off the road and die in a fire.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

When I was learning to drive stick, people would always pull over and let me pass them casue I guess I was bucking the car so much that they thought I was flashing them. I still occasionally get flashed and then I just flash them back and they careen off the road and die in a fire.
:lol::lol: I wonder if I flipped those lights on and held a magnifying glass up... hmmmmmmmm

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Don't forget in some places tech its illegal to drive with your fogs on, so alot of people are just tell'n you.....hey Ahole turn off your fogs.....with all the cars with fog lights these days you'd figure they'd change that.....

You can put some tint over them, I've never been flashed.....This is with Tint From Jinsu-Power on the fogs

I wish I could get my lights bright enough to get flashed. These are the worst headlights I've ever had. Prob. never been aimed, the aiming screws are totally rusted. I can barely see, I MUST have my fogs on to see anything. And thats with Silverstars in the main lights.

I wish I could get my lights bright enough to get flashed. These are the worst headlights I've ever had. Prob. never been aimed, the aiming screws are totally rusted. I can barely see, I MUST have my fogs on to see anything. And thats with Silverstars in the main lights.

Somethings gotta be wrong with your headlights, you check the dealer. These headlights (stock) have really good output. In all the Bazzillion threads about hids on the boards, so many memeber say that hids aren't even really needed cuz the light output for stock is so awesome....search and see :icon_bigg

Somethings gotta be wrong with your headlights, you check the dealer. These headlights (stock) have really good output. In all the Bazzillion threads about hids on the boards, so many memeber say that hids aren't even really needed cuz the light output for stock is so awesome....search and see :icon_bigg

according to his profile, he's got a '98 outback (pre- projector style lamps) -- on top of that, i'm sure it's dirty and the plastic has been scratched or clouded to make it even worse.

according to his profile, he's got a '98 outback (pre- projector style lamps) -- on top of that, i'm sure it's dirty and the plastic has been scratched or clouded to make it even worse.

Son of a ..........Scans.....can't you read......:icon_bigg

My B

Thats the same with my '97 GT. The lights are piss poor, even with the Silverstars. I have them aimed high (not maxed, but high) to get the most out of the lights and still its not good. That is the reason why I bought a Rallitek light bar and then mounted 4 hella driving lights (can only be used in conjunction with the high beams)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived