LegacyGT.com

Anyone else bothered by sunoco phasing out 94

A long time ago i switched to sunco becuase my car didnt smell liek when using some other brands. Then i saw that 94 was only a couple cents more a gallon and the only pure gas is the reg and ultimate 94. the other 2 grades were a mix of the 2. Plus i figured the turbo would like the increased safety of 94. now 94 is gone so im not sure what brand to go to. I would say sunoco 93 but they are charging the same price as the 94 when they had it? F that. im thinking mobile is my next choice since its avail in my area.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

anyting above 91 would just be so much better. out yere in CA anyting above 91 is considered race gas (i think) and is majorily not aviaiable at the pump.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

i only use 93 here shell v power

+1

if not Sunoco 93 will do

As far as Mobil/Exxon- I would never go there- I've had bad experiences with watery gas in the past in other cars....I'm sure someone will chime in and say that they swear by Mobil but just my .02

Anyone try the new Texaco 93? supposedly with Chevron Techron additives??

actually mmm def told me about this a couple weeks ago and i laughed at him. i was like i just filled up yesterday. (we live a town apart) sure enough he was right and it is gone for me.

yeah I'm not as dumb as I look :lol:

My car stinks all the time so I can't tell you what is good/bad but I am happy with my Shell VPower.

Archived