LegacyGT.com

Anyone else bothered by sunoco phasing out 94

commies?

I dont know about "commies" but I do know that ExxonMobil imports its oil/gas from Iraq and I dont like supporting that. I go to sunoco for the 94 octane and the fact that they get their oil/gas from the southern US i.e. Lousiana etc. Oh and I still have 94 octane readily available by me in Riverdale, NJ. Just filled up yesterday at $2.59 a gal.

Exxon Mobil got bought by LukOil, a russian oil company

they were really quiet about the whole thing. I've only seen about 3 LukOil stations since this happened over the last year and i've been up and down the east coast and all over the place

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Exxon Mobil got bought by LukOil, a russian oil company

they were really quiet about the whole thing. I've only seen about 3 LukOil stations since this happened over the last year and i've been up and down the east coast and all over the place

One of the big 6 billionaires in Russia that got wealthy by buying out Yeltzins reelection.

Damn those communist Russians.

Yup, I've seen a few LukOils around these parts, and yeah they used to be ExxMobs. There is still a Sunoco or 2 in my part of Mass. that offers both 94 oct. and Cam2 RacingFuel!:) Never had a need for cam2 (yet) but I do like the 94!
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived