LegacyGT.com

Rota G Force or similar

dark_rex

Those torques look hawt. VERRRA Hawt!

I wish the 18x8s were available in hyper silver... maybe they can be ordered.

On the taller sidewall issue... one could go with an adjusted spec b/Outback+1" fitment, and have the spedometer setting changed over in the ECU, giving an extra bit of sidewall on the 18" rims...

Then for winter tires, one could run OB-sized 17" tires, with even more sidewall aspect ratio.

It might affect gearing a bit, but a tad longer highway legs wouldn't hurt, I'd think...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those torques look hawt. VERRRA Hawt!

I wish the 18x8s were available in hyper silver... maybe they can be ordered.

On the taller sidewall issue... one could go with an adjusted spec b/Outback+1" fitment, and have the spedometer setting changed over in the ECU, giving an extra bit of sidewall on the 18" rims...

Then for winter tires, one could run OB-sized 17" tires, with even more sidewall aspect ratio.

It might affect gearing a bit, but a tad longer highway legs wouldn't hurt, I'd think...

there is a group buy on nasioc. if you get 3 people together for any color they can order it. i want hypersilver as well. just need the saab to sell and ill go in with you. anyone else?

Finally got tires on my G-Force's

http://www.neurosybir.net/nkoan/images/G-Force/IMG_0641_sized.jpg

http://www.neurosybir.net/nkoan/images/G-Force/IMG_0643_sized.jpg

car looks great!...wanna see more pics :icon_bigg ....what size tires did you go with? Thanks!

In Taiwan now...:spin:

They are 225/45/17 STi take-offs (Potenza RE070). The next set of tires may be 235 or 245 though.

17x8.0's right?...dam those wheels are hot.....I like a lot of wheels...but these....I'm dropping 8 bills for the 18's when they come out!:icon_tong

In Taiwan now...:spin:

They are 225/45/17 STi take-offs (Potenza RE070). The next set of tires may be 235 or 245 though.

Our cars are like twins.. same wheels and tires for summer time. :lol:

If you go wider, what tires you considering? My RE070's will probably last half of this autox season, so I'll have to decide if I want to go with another set of them or go with something wider.

Our cars are like twins.. same wheels and tires for summer time. :lol:

If you go wider, what tires you considering? My RE070's will probably last half of this autox season, so I'll have to decide if I want to go with another set of them or go with something wider.

This will be my second set of 070's for Auto-x :lol:

I dunno what'll be next. I think these'll last me the whole season, so I'm not really thinking about it till next year.

Archived