LegacyGT.com

vanity plate

[quote name='powbmps']I just received my new plates. My wife approves, so that's a good thing. I was hoping it would be a little more centered. Chris S.[/quote] It matches the GT badge under the Legacy badge. I would center that if it was me. The plate is pretty cool though.

It's all about symmetry and balance....like the wings of a butterfly or the teats on a cows udder....sorry, I'm getting all choked up. :cry: I saw a Maine plate that said 'WXTHTAZ'. After the interrogation I got I can't believe someone was able to explain that one to the DMV. Chris S.

Alright, I'm forced to defend myself. Maybe I just wanted to stay hip with the youngsters who read X-Men comics at the X-Games while listening to X-Zibit.....something like that. Actually the preview that I got on the Maine DMV website looked a little too crowded so I left an E off. I should have read the fine print "Plate images are only approximations of the actual plate." I want my $15 back! Chris S.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yeah, I think most computer guys would take it to be Attitude. B4_maniac- I like the idea of USDM B4- that would be very cool on a plate.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yeah, I know what you mean, but I would take it to be "this is the equivalent of what the USDM B4 would be like".

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']Yeah, I know what you mean, but I would take it to be "this is the equivalent of what the USDM B4 would be like".[/quote] "..but still isn't"[/quote] Don't make me argue with you on the internet!@!11!``

Archived