LegacyGT.com

vanity plate

Nice Jedi, now lose the stupid plastic dealer frame. Go naked or get a nice chrome or brushed aluminum one. What's with all the stickers on your windshield too? Opie, same goes for you, lose the dealer advertisement plastic frame. That's the FIRST thing I do when leaving the dealership. I actually kind of throw it in there faces, I say, "I'll only be a driving advertisement for you, if you pay me." Then say, "here you can have this." And for the states whose dealerships place those dealership advertisement stickers on the paint job. I'd MAKE them take that off immediately and deduct money if there's ANY scratches from it. I'm perplexed as how people in those states put up with that. It's like putting a bumper sticker on your brand new car.

Guest *Jedimaster*
What are you, the fashion Police? :lol: The dealer frame is long gone and the stickers are for inspection and registration. [quote name='Driver72']Nice Jedi, now lose the stupid plastic dealer frame. Go naked or get a nice chrome or brushed aluminum one. What's with all the stickers on your windshield too? Opie, same goes for you, lose the dealer advertisement plastic frame. That's the FIRST thing I do when leaving the dealership. I actually kind of throw it in there faces, I say, "I'll only be a driving advertisement for you, if you pay me." Then say, "here you can have this." And for the states whose dealerships place those dealership advertisement stickers on the paint job. I'd MAKE them take that off immediately and deduct money if there's ANY scratches from it. I'm perplexed as how people in those states put up with that. It's like putting a bumper sticker on your brand new car.[/quote]

[quote name='powbmps']Max Capacity, I had SKI2DI for 10 years in NH and for 6 years in ME. Then I had POWBMPS in ME for 2 years. Powder bumps aren't exactly a Maine thing so everyone thought I was a prisoner of war. Chris S.[/quote] What are powder bumps?
-ben

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']Yeah, I know what you mean, but I would take it to be "this is the equivalent of what the USDM B4 would be like".[/quote] "..but still isn't"[/quote] Prove that its not. Its a Boxer 4..wich is what B4 stands for!

[quote name='Driver72']Opie, same goes for you, lose the dealer advertisement plastic frame. That's the FIRST thing I do when leaving the dealership. I actually kind of throw it in there faces, I say, "I'll only be a driving advertisement for you, if you pay me."[/quote] But they do pay me...I work there! :)

[quote name='B4_Maniac'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']Yeah, I know what you mean, but I would take it to be "this is the equivalent of what the USDM B4 would be like".[/quote] "..but still isn't"[/quote] Prove that its not. Its a Boxer 4..wich is what B4 stands for![/quote] Prove that it is....and prove that that's what it stands for!

Archived