LegacyGT.com

Does a roof spoiler exist for the Legacy

jonnyg113

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to know how much are you guys willing to pay for a roof visor painted and shipped. No BS answers, I already have the figures but if it's not even close to my cost I would just forget about making. material will be fiberglass and painted with PPG brand paint.

I'd probably go up to $250-275 with paint and shipping. A bit more if it could have an LED CHMSL in it*. keep in mind this will be in at least 6 months or longer, as I still need to buy a car to put it on... but then I am very interested.

(*I don't like the incandescent one inside the window, and I want a K2gear rear spoiler, which doesn't have one. Plus I think the CHMSL should be "high-mounted" since that is actually in the name.)

I gotta question, anyone know of any English speaking companies that I can get K2 stuff from? My brother just bought a wingless 2000 LGT Limited and he wants to add the trunk spoiler, but I'd rather pick up the roof spoiler for him because it looks alot better without the trunk spoiler and would look badass with the roof one

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

I gotta question, anyone know of any English speaking companies that I can get K2 stuff from? My brother just bought a wingless 2000 LGT Limited and he wants to add the trunk spoiler, but I'd rather pick up the roof spoiler for him because it looks alot better without the trunk spoiler and would look badass with the roof one

Love to see the K2 spoiler at a more reasonable price.

Archived