LegacyGT.com

Does a roof spoiler exist for the Legacy

jonnyg113

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and you'll have your Parts in the next few days

:Other quotes* if it's on our Site, immediate

If the Part isn't, will take a while, sorry, we don't have unlimited resources ( we'll do our best )

GW

got the email with tracking number

Thanks again

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

i started a thread asking the help of some BE5 guys to make a templet out of paper of the top of the glass, the rounded corners, and about 6 inches down each side of the glass.

IF someone happens to make it up for me and i get it and it shows that it will fit or be close, where could we get them from??? i have check japanparts and i couldnt find them!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't like it. http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

HUH?! I didn't add that picture of the Nissan Teana or whatever to my post.:lol: It is the BL version of the K2 BH version that everyone likes in the earlier part of the thread. I really like it, I just don't like the price...

HUH?! I didn't add that picture of the Nissan Teana or whatever to my post.:lol: It is the BL version of the K2 BH version that everyone likes in the earlier part of the thread. I really like it, I just don't like the price...

:lol: :lol: That was the most recent picture in the thread you linked too. I figured that is what you where refering too.

:lol: :lol: That was the most recent picture in the thread you linked too. I figured that is what you where refering too.

:lol: That picture was randomly thrown in by the poster as to what they wanted. The actual thread is about the K2 Gear roof spoiler, which is want I think most of us want...

• 1 month later...
They were working with it with fiberglass, but i heard a limited batch will be in CF :icon_twis

although what else material they can use for a roof spoiler, fiberglass is fine IMO

If it looks like the one I've wanted all along. OMG. I want it NOW.:lol:

Dude, from i've seen and heard for the shop making the roof spoiler, it'll be exactly what we're looking for and nice price range!

I'll have to go check it out this weekend to see the progress

not to be a dick or anything, but the last time a thread like this got started and people's hopes got up was about a year ago when someone was saying there was a knockoff sti lip spoiler in the makes and then they just dropped off the face of the forum. here is the link ! I would be more excited if i saw some progress pictures so that i know that it is the real deal. If i saw a single pix of just a mold or what ever, i would be #1 in line to get one! :)

not to be a dick or anything, but the last time a thread like this got started and people's hopes got up was about a year ago when someone was saying there was a knockoff sti lip spoiler in the makes and then they just dropped off the face of the forum. here is the link ! I would be more excited if i saw some progress pictures so that i know that it is the real deal. If i saw a single pix of just a mold or what ever, i would be #1 in line to get one! :)

Stop being a dick!!! :mad:

Archived