LegacyGT.com

Best washer fluid?

I'm currently using the "orange" stuff....

Sometime within the past couple of years, Rain-X apparently re-formulated their windshield washer fluids into two separate types.

The "pink" stuff is now billed as a "bug remover" formulation, which is more suited to warm-weather use. Alternatively, the "orange" fluid is now billed as either "all-season" use or specific for "de-icing."

I'm using the orange stuff.....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

BMW windshield washer fluid concentrate mixed with water 50/50. Perfectly clear, cleans well, doesn't freeze, has enough alcohol in it to sterilize surgical equipment. Also try rubbing alcohol mixed with the blue stuff, or windex.

^ That BMW concentrate...that's the one that can be used as a flamethrower, right? :lol:

I've gotta give that a try.

Honestly, I don't know why I don't mix my own. I'm a lab rat, after all! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ That BMW concentrate...that's the one that can be used as a flamethrower, right? :lol:

I've gotta give that a try.

Honestly, I don't know why I don't mix my own. I'm a lab rat, after all! :)

Yeah that's the one, whatever you do don't take a deep whiff of it. It's so strong you can smell it from inside the car when you use it.

Yeah that's the one, whatever you do don't take a deep whiff of it. It's so strong you can smell it from inside the car when you use it.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I love the smell of that stuff in my moms X5, I use the Orange Rain-X now, but I wanna syphen that BMW stuff outta my moms car, it works so well

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

You could also try a bottle of rubbing alcohol and water, but I prefer windex and alcohol. If you can't get the good BMW stuff, that is what I recomend using to pump up the stuff you can get at auto parts stores or Wal-Mart. The windex cleans well, and the alcohol ensures it doesn't feeze and evaporates quickly.

Archived