LegacyGT.com

JL Stealthbox announced - GROUP BUY now available!!

PGT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the VDC model has a subwoofer built into the trunk already, why can't something like that be made for us non VDC owners?

Just curious...

you can buy the OEM piece. Or, buy one used from a VDC owner buying the StealthBox. The VDC sub doesn't really compare with the StealthBox....HUGE difference in performance.

any chance we could do a group buy for JL clean sweep? I saw you were hosting the stealth box, so I didnt know if you had some special hookup with JL or an audio shop. TIA

^^+1!!! Ready to buy but will wait to see if anyone can get the hook up on this. Went to the local dealer and broke out the product to view specs and this is the way to go (the only viable option now but do not need more than this)

nothing on the CleanSweep guys. You can pick them up here in the classifieds or work a fair deal with a local JL dealer. JL isn't in the business of direct to consumers....this GB is abnormal for them. They have a strong dealer network and leave the retail to them.

^^+1!!! Ready to buy but will wait to see if anyone can get the hook up on this. Went to the local dealer and broke out the product to view specs and this is the way to go (the only viable option now but do not need more than this)

river - i talked to tweeter today and they sell the cs for 299$. 100$ to install. of course, after that u have to drop money for speaker amp, sub amp, speakers, sub...wires... the list goes on

eb50 what company is tweeter with? pm w/ details or have him contact.

I got in on the stealth box GB and have had a pile of equipment lording over the dust in my garage eversince I bought the car so am ready to put some power through it again. BTW car toys boulder, CO $279 if you tell them you were refered from Flatirons subaru wil discount to this price. I am going to have them install all the wiring and maybe help out with a spare tire area build out to house the amps and Clean Sweep as I saw "sound Guy" from JL do to his Legacy and it got me movin on the stereo. so until I bring them my specs I did not get a stand alone $ for CS install only. thanks for the info

eb50 what company is tweeter with? pm w/ details or have him contact.

I got in on the stealth box GB and have had a pile of equipment lording over the dust in my garage eversince I bought the car so am ready to put some power through it again. BTW car toys boulder, CO $279 if you tell them you were refered from Flatirons subaru wil discount to this price. I am going to have them install all the wiring and maybe help out with a spare tire area build out to house the amps and Clean Sweep as I saw "sound Guy" from JL do to his Legacy and it got me movin on the stereo. so until I bring them my specs I did not get a stand alone $ for CS install only. thanks for the info

i dunno. http://www.tweeter.com lol search for your closest store location

Archived