LegacyGT.com

1993 4eat MPT clutch hub help

wagondork

I have been chasing a torque bind problem for a few months now and as usual I found the problem in the very last place I could look. I need help finding a MPT clutch hub or some compatible replacement. Seems like they just don't exist. I had a very hard time even finding out what it was called (Ive heard about 30 different names). Am I destined to spend hours at the j-yard pulling a whole transmission for this part or is there a better way? PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Image.jpg

Fairly certain that after 30+ years you're going to have to find a transmission, not sure you could have found that part 10-15 years ago even.  Not sure where you are, but I have a rebuilt Phase 1 4EAT w/ 60k miles on it chilling in my garage.

4 minutes ago, Infosecdad said:

Fairly certain that after 30+ years you're going to have to find a transmission, not sure you could have found that part 10-15 years ago even.  Not sure where you are, but I have a rebuilt Phase 1 4EAT w/ 60k miles on it chilling in my garage.

The list of things you DO NOT have in your garage has got to be shorter than what you do.... 😉

• Haha 1