LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

Morries Bodyworks in Long Lake had to replace the seal around my back window (warranty) and did a nice job. I don't know that I'd trust anyone driving a van to replace the glass in my car...insurance should pay for OE glass, I would check with the dealer.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Hi, anyone have a recommendation of a good place to get a windsheild replaced? Stupid semi threw a large rock at me last night and cracked the glass. I do have comprehensive so I will go through insurance, I just want a decent place that won't screw up the install and make sure the wiper heaters still work.

I had my windshield replaced by ABRA in Inver Grove. They did the work inside as it was in March, but the installer and parts were dispatched from some other location. The part was OEM with the wiper heaters. They did a decent job with one minor imperfection and less than ideal cleanup. I had requested that the work be done with the OEM part and there was no out of pocket expense for this.

-Chip

• 2 weeks later...
There wouldn't happen to be anyone locally that might want to help out in obtaining/reading/understanding some baseline tuning logs...? Just looking to get an idea of where I stand before any potential modding ensues as the factory warranty is finally winding down. Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...
Just wondering what all you need to auto cross?

Like helmet, stock seatbelts ok, and things along those lines?

Sorry never autcrossed just got my leggy a year ago and interested in doing some.

Yourself and $40.

Register online a month ahead of time (they fill up fast)

They have helmet loaners, though they're not ideal (nice to own a helmet).

Anyone know if they are going to be holding another tuning session over at RS motors? Ive got a new setup that we will be installing next weekend.

I think Ron just had a baby so he may be out just a little. Probably just email or pm over on the mnsubaru boards, I don't think there are any group tune days or anything. I might have Ron tune via AP or opensource when I decide which turbo I'm going to get later this spring.

What setup are you going with?

I think Ron just had a baby so he may be out just a little. Probably just email or pm over on the mnsubaru boards, I don't think there are any group tune days or anything. I might have Ron tune via AP or opensource when I decide which turbo I'm going to get later this spring.

What setup are you going with?

Nothing to crazy...just a blouch TD05H-20G, FMIC and of course all the supporting mods.

Not anymore. It was 65 degrees at my house the other day. It's motivating me to chase down the additional boost leak I've developed. Plastic manifold/throttle body http://www.atomic-dog.org/cam/emoticons/emot-argh.gif

New to this Forum, '05 GT LTD Wagon wht,tint, and "Honor The Fallen" On the windshield. Its on all my cars, My WJ, and my Mustang

I have a wheel questions, Recommend 17" aftermarkets, for it.

the screen name came from my 3yr old.

New to this Forum, '05 GT LTD Wagon wht,tint, and "Honor The Fallen" On the windshield. Its on all my cars, My WJ, and my Mustang

I have a wheel questions, Recommend 17" aftermarkets, for it.

the screen name came from my 3yr old.

I'm of the opinion that nothing improves on the looks of the stock wheels on the 2005 LGT wagon. They just look "right."

So, if you're going to cheange the wheels, you might as well gets something for performance.

My track/autocross wheels are 17x7.5 SSR competitions. Old style, 12.5 lbs. Save ~10lbs per corner, it feels like a whole new car with them on

I don't have much in the way of good pictures

http://www.notajetta.com/blackhawk/silo.jpg

http://www.notajetta.com/autox/2542721823_d31cfccf32_os.jpg

Not sure I'd recommend them for street wheels though because they're discontinued and quite rare. I ran them as streets last year and bent one (but thankfully, easily fixed) and won't be doing it again.

Kosei's are light (15.5lbs) and cheap. OZ Ultraleggara (~17lbs) is pretty popular as well. SSR makes the type-c RS that is very similar to the comps, but weigh 15lbs.

Tint makes it harder to see the apexes (And I don't need to make it harder on me ;))

(Or the corner workers you're sliding towards)

Oh we always have our front windows down when we autox anyway. Tint does look really good on the wagons.

I'm very close to getting a different turbo (vf52 or pdx) so I probably won't be in ESP this year, not sure what class I would be in actually. I wonder if Todd ever bought an S2000, if so you might be the only one left in ESP:(