LegacyGT.com

Spotted: 12/19 in office complex off Loudoun tech

c-lo

I'm staring at a white legacy gt with tinted windows and black rims. who are you? I'm over at Gold's Gym
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Why wouldn't u move this to the mid-atlantic section Patagonian?

tattle tale:icon_bigg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

also saw a atlantic blue gt wagon with va. tags going north on 15 past lucketts on saturday morning...................no it wasn't PGT

no...........'snot typespeed. this is a wagon.

howdy :)

(its me)

first time I've seen you in the 'hood. how long have you been around.?

cool! like i said, I'm over at Gold's. usually you'll see my car parked out back away from doors that like to ding. :icon_tong

you work out here at the gym?

c-lo, It was me on 15N Saturday morning.

A HA! my buddy who lives in Leesburg said he say another Atlantic blue couple weeks ago with no tint. where abouts do you live?

Off 15N bypass near Balls Bluff park. If it was a couple of weeks ago, it was most likely my wife driving since I have been away on business most of the past few months and I have her drive it to keep it warmed up so to speak. The only person I have seen was driving a black Outback XT when I was home around Thanksgiving, other than that you were the first I have seen on the road.

Off 15N bypass near Balls Bluff park. If it was a couple of weeks ago, it was most likely my wife driving since I have been away on business most of the past few months and I have her drive it to keep it warmed up so to speak. The only person I have seen was driving a black Outback XT when I was home around Thanksgiving, other than that you were the first I have seen on the road.

ditto. the only other ABP in the neighborhood is PGT.

actually, there is another. You will know it when you see it. It's an ABP wagon with red pinstripes....yes, red and yes, more than one. The guy cornered me in the Home Depot parking lot once, wanting to talk cars. I quickly got in my car and left.

actually, there is another. You will know it when you see it. It's an ABP wagon with red pinstripes....yes, red and yes, more than one. The guy cornered me in the Home Depot parking lot once, wanting to talk cars. I quickly got in my car and left.

oh god, please no. how many? and where?

Archived