LegacyGT.com

Help!?!? 2011 Legacy 2.5i - (Check Engine Light and Christmas lights)

I was driving my car when suddenly…  car has approx 144k miles…

2011 Legacy 2.5i- (Check Engine Light is steady, Flashing Cruise Control, Flashing Brake Light, Tractional Control Light is steady)… turned on while driving…  won’t drive car and leaving it for now.

any ideas what it could be?!?

You'd need to get the trouble codes from the ECU, it could be any number of things. It could just be a sensor not reading or anything really. Does the engine still idle and run ok? Any other symptoms?

Get the code pulled off by someone who has a good reader.  I do not trust the autoparts places to pull the codes off for me. I went to the dealer, but you need to choose what works best for you.  Minus the traction control light on my Soob it was at first the number O2 sensor.   As stated above how does she idle? How does it start?  The check engine light being steady is better than flashing. This means to me  IMHO its an emissions issue. Soob makes Christmas come on your dash to make it really annoying so that you get the issue(s) addressed.  The funny thing is I have made posts with the exact title on here " Christmas Lights on my dash".