LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT.com East Coast Meetup June 16-18 '23 - Spare Parts and WTB Thread

Infosecdad

I should be down that way again in the next month, but if they’re taking up space and you can find them a home by all means.

I still owe Johnny a chunk of change for the heads I took home, but I’m having no luck selling my D25 heads. Price is down to $950 for fully rebuilt heads, which I feel like is a good deal

M sprank and Booze, I’ll be in dc next week and driving home to PGH.  Not sure if any of that route is convenient to grab your parts. 

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Only if you’re interested in the finest Nissan Altima that Hertz has in its fleet…

im flying in for work and driving a rental home. 

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

59 minutes ago, KZJonny said:

Haha! Who'd have thought there would still be wheeling and dealing related to the meetup going on.

At least you didn't leave the heads at the park @BoozeRS05!!

I am not much for taking advantage of situations and demanding compensation.  Provide good kharma and good kharma will (inevitably) be returned. 

Speaking of which..... I need some roller.  Admittedly while I liked the IPA's they had less malt and more "hazy" hops.  Like a lot of what is currently hitting the shelves.  I like some malt flavor to provide that depth and weight to the beer.  All hoppy is not bad, but tends to be a bit light for my pallet.  Which leads to me drinking more.  Give me a heavier flavor and 9-13% ABV and all I need is one. 

But your Roller, I can drink all day.  Normally a stout gives me a bit of an odd stomach after a few (cant seem to drink just one) but yours dont.  Plus, they taste like LIQUID CANDY.  I ripped through what was left in my cooler.  SEND ME MORE.  Must I backpack across wilderness between borders to smuggle it in like a mule?

Edited by m sprank
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, m sprank said:

I am not much for taking advantage of situations and demanding compensation.  Provide good kharma and good kharma will (inevitably) be returned. 

Speaking of which..... I need some roller.  Admittedly while I liked the IPA's they had less malt and more "hazy" hops.  Like a lot of what is currently hitting the shelves.  I like some malt flavor to provide that depth and weight to the beer.  All hoppy is not bad, but tends to be a bit light for my pallet.  Which leads to me drinking more.  Give me a heavier flavor and 9-13% ABV and all I need is one. 

But your Roller, I can drink all day.  Normally a stout gives me a bit of an odd stomach after a few (cant seem to drink just one) but yours dont.  Plus, they taste like LIQUID CANDY.  I ripped through what was left in my cooler.  SEND ME MORE.  Must I backpack across wilderness between borders to smuggle it in like a mule?

I’m across the border from time to time. Got your address filed away somewhere, so I’ll see when I have an opportunity to get a package in the mail for ya.

I agree with your take on the current trends in IPA’s. Too many are all the same, as every ‘craft’ brewery rushes towards homogeneity. It’s too bad, but we make product to please the instagram generation in many cases. Not how I would do it, if I ran the show, but then I would probably sink the business while standing my ground. 🙄