LegacyGT.com

Fenrir1 06' Spec B Build TBSTI Replica

Fenrir1

Man those flanges ont he exhaust are no joke! Looks super solid. Makes my oem exhaust ones look like junk…lol. Even my sti muffler ones…
If I were you I’d upgrade those rear sway bar brackets sooner rather than later. Those look kinda anemic with that new sway bar on there and really seeing the stockers vs upgraded ones makes you wonder how stock ones hold that rear end together…

13 hours ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Man those flanges ont he exhaust are no joke! Looks super solid. Makes my oem exhaust ones look like junk…lol. Even my sti muffler ones…
If I were you I’d upgrade those rear sway bar brackets sooner rather than later. Those look kinda anemic with that new sway bar on there and really seeing the stockers vs upgraded ones makes you wonder how stock ones hold that rear end together…

know any good sway bar brackets to replace them with? 

and yeah i was going to replace the mufflers with sti ones but im like nahhh lets go full catback lol 

1 hour ago, Fenrir1 said:

know any good sway bar brackets to replace them with? 

and yeah i was going to replace the mufflers with sti ones but im like nahhh lets go full catback lol 

Avo FTW! There’s some live right now for a deal! Even with shipping it’s half the price of new:
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o1074250065

Tried to link a pic but it was a massive fail…

Edited by SoobyDoobyDoo

28 minutes ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Avo FTW! There’s some live right now for a deal! Even with shipping it’s half the price of new:
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/o1074250065

Tried to link a pic but it was a massive fail…

found them on avo turboworld's website. gonna buy them new lol thanks! 

Edited by Fenrir1

1 hour ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Glad to help! Be curious to see if that changes anything vs stock. I’ve yet to get my rsb installed but I’m also going for the stealth look so I’m planning on painting my brackets when it gets warmer. 

i thought about that too cuz orange is ehhhh but then again, it stands out if u were to see if its been upgraded or not. i have a front member bar coming which im not sure if i will also get painted so maybe they can all be painted at the same time

Thanks to Ethan Nakaya for the chance to buy this custom roof bar! Using beatrush bar ends with a custom carbon fiber wrapped bar (its actually pretty heavy, heavier than i expected) that replaces the oh shit handles in the front of the cabin. now both forester and legacy have matching roof bars 

20230211_152827.jpg

Screenshot_20230212_215817.jpg

Edited by Fenrir1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Where do the trash boxes go? I like that! Also looking at a similar rear diffuser. Don’t know that it really does anything but I like the look on the rear bumper. Looking forward to see it on the car! 

its intended to be attached to the passenger side wall of the center console but ive seen my buddy attached his in the trunk area of his forester. so i guess it can go anywhere you want, it just attached by screws and a backplate. and yea i cant wait to get the bumpers on, well really the whole build finally done lol 

6564_0-500x500.jpg

On 2/14/2023 at 10:19 AM, Fenrir1 said:

I didnt like how the bar rests directly above my head so i swapped it to the back where it should be. Good thing it was adjustable

20230214_083602.jpg

Damn! I wanted these so bad. Did you notice any increased NVH? 

Also - in case your back seat passengers needs a handle, I was thinking maybe add a paracord strap handle. 

42 minutes ago, cheeseenlo said:

Damn! I wanted these so bad. Did you notice any increased NVH? 

Also - in case your back seat passengers needs a handle, I was thinking maybe add a paracord strap handle. 

nah i didnt notice any increase in NVH. i do feel it being more solid by a little on the top of the car if that makes sense. 

and i reckon i can fit the original handles back on top of the it lol

Edited by Fenrir1

37 minutes ago, Fenrir1 said:

thank you! yeah its almost done and its been verrry expensive 😭 so i cant wait til its done lol

I know the feeling.  But it seems like it never ends.  Finish one thing and something else comes up.

• Like 1

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

Im pretty sure one of my rear strut mounts broke cuz its making a clunky sound so im pretty forced to upgrade my suspension sooner than i wanted. Good ole tirerack had the last ones in stock so i grabbed the bilstein b8 performance struts along with h&r sport springs. Both german components should ride nice on the legacy hopefully. Sticking with bilstein since spec b means exactly that. Also gotta pick up oem front spec b mounts. Already scheduled in for install, cant wait cuz im so tired of the clunk.

Also jdm legacy tb/sti wheels came in. Got them for a very good deal too. Like 2 of the rims have some curb rash but overall theyre in great condition.

20230224_165103.jpg

20230221_230318.jpg

20230221_230420.jpg

20230221_230546.jpg

20230224_165135.jpg

Edited by Fenrir1
  • Like 2

Be curious to hear your thoughts on the struts/springs once they’re installed and you’ve driven on them. I looked at these as a possible upgrade but since I’ve got a wagon I didn’t want to have to buy 2 sets of springs. Also curious how they pair with then b8s (stupid auto correct).

Edited by SoobyDoobyDoo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Be curious to hear your thoughts on the struts/springs once they’re installed and you’ve driven on them. I looked at these as a possible upgrade but since I’ve got a wagon I didn’t want to have to buy 2 sets of springs. Also curious how they pair with then b8s (stupid auto correct).

i was going to get the b6s actually but reading how b8s are meant for lowering springs, i chose b8. but i will def let u know. install is on the 6th. cant wait

Edited by Fenrir1