LegacyGT.com

Bad Misfire

Those are the brands we used when I was working in the Aerospace industry. I would buy the higher end one's because, it wasn't my money, I was spending. :)

If you buy a good tool like those, you can always sell it later when you no longer have a use for it. 

• Like 2

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I have Starrett for std and Mitutoyo for metric.  Lol.  I also have a snap on that does both. 

I too am one to prefer the DIY route in most cases.  But, time has taught me that there are instances where it is best to leave it to a pro.  I grew up long before YouTube vids and can attest that they DO NOT give you all the info.  Education and experience  is not free.  I just paid to have my roof replaced. I worked as a roofer for two summers.  Never crossed my mind to do it myself even though I know how. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Got the camshaft back on xmas eve, great present. They cut it to the same size as my oem cam that I sent with it, and now spins the same as the oem. Even though it's still a bit tight, oem was also tight, I can spin it by hand without the cam gear. 

• Like 1