LegacyGT.com

another one bites the dust...

Saw this LGT last week, broke my heart seeing it like that. Even worse found that people have die from it too. BTW folks driver f**k up, I know I drive the same road thousand times to go to work at the fifth Pct. dude, he should of slowed down.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone think they can get me the drivers sideview mirror? I need the Whole piece! lol... i was sideswiped! damn driver ripped off mine. anyone know where i can get one? or if anyone can rip it off? lol anyone? ill pay for it and shipping too!

anyone think they can get me the drivers sideview mirror? I need the Whole piece! lol... i was sideswiped! damn driver ripped off mine. anyone know where i can get one? or if anyone can rip it off? lol anyone? ill pay for it and shipping too!

Dude, you haven't notice there a New York Police Pct. around the F@@k corner, and it in a police custody right now and to take it means it a felony for a side mirror/

http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/lol/sign_asshat.jpg

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

• 2 weeks later...
First off my condolences go out to everyone involved. I would like to point out the fact that you can flip a Legacy at 40 or 45 mph. I would know because I did it about 2 1/2 years ago. I drove through that very same intersection 2 days ago. One thing that nobody has talked about are the witnesses. That is an extremely busy intersection at any time of the day let alone 8:00 at night. If the driver was speeding or doing something stupid than the police would have found out from the witnesses of the accident. Obviously after talking to the witnesses and having accident investigators go through the scene the police made the decision not to charge him with a crime or even write him a ticket. For all that anybody on this site knows he did a fine job at avoiding an even bigger accident with multiple fatalities. That intersection has hundreds of people in it at all times and the driver may have made a decision to avoid a much more serious scenario. None of us will ever know what truely happened unless we see the police report.

As for the driver being 21, I know what it is like to have one of these cars and be a young driver that tends to drive a little agressive. These cars are a lot of fun and can certainly get you into trouble if you are not careful. I also have seen young drivers do some of the most impresive things I have ever seen behind the wheel of a car. I might not make the best decisions sometimes but neither do some of the guys on this forum in their 30s and 40s. If the police didn't find any reason to charge him or write him any tickets then I think that we too should give the driver the benefit of the doubt. He is obviously not as stupid as people are making him out to be he did buy a Legacy GT Limited didn't he?

+1

nooks = die

get back on topic or I think this thread should be closed

Dave

Archived