LegacyGT.com

2023 Legacy Pictures (Official Press from Subaru)

Interesting thing they did with the grille there... not sure if I like. probably looks a lot better in person. I remember all the huffin and puffin people were doing when the new WRX was announced, but it wasn't so bad

I was wondering how long it would take Subaru to make an ugly looking car again. They have just done it with that Legacy & the 2023 Outback. Why such a large ugly looking grille (on both the Legacy & Outback)?

All the modern sedans are going the way of the big grill. Look at the Yotas, Hondas, etc. I don't think it looks any worse than the current offering but I wouldn't buy one either.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I wasn't a fan of the 2020s vs the 2015-2019 but now I think it looks better. This new style doesn't look too bad, could have been a lot worse.

Those new Sport wheels though, not sure what they were thinking.

I'm interested in that new "Sport tuned suspension" hope it swaps over.

Wonder if that refresh comes to Canada, so far I haven't seen anything and we didn't even get the Sport trim on the 7th Gen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The new front bumper appears to be more fragile. Less contact surface to protect the car during tight parking situations, where the car in front backs up and contacts the bumber. Not as bad as the Lexus "waterfall" front bumper style but definitely less robust than the 2020-22 design.

I just picked up a new 2022 Legacy Touring XT a month ago and I wish I had waited. the issues that I have with the infotainment system are getting fixed and it looks like the top opening of the grill that feeds the intercooler looks larger and more efficient. personally I like the new grill. itll look better when it gets lowered then my 2022