LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT EZ30R Turbo 6mt Build

I don't think I have seen you mention how you plan on cooling this beast. My guess is some kind of v-mount maybe, at a min front mounted fans like a BMW, curious.

Taking it one step at a time. The plan was an angled radiator core, and using an a2w intercooler setup. I am also adding a bend to the 2to1 collector, to bring the turbo closer to the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Got the chase bays dual piston brake booster delete installed. They didn’t make lines for the legacy so I had my own lines made. Got the brakes and the clutch bled (not like that was necessary at this point but whatever) Just need to make a few more fuel lines and the fuel system will be 100%. 

C1C92558-88BC-45C5-B974-CAC051E4A15F.jpeg

32563C82-B199-4643-8176-F4CC5B46E671.jpeg

0DD9B093-A8CC-48DB-ADC1-FD33A7FB401E.jpeg

702F36C4-57F5-4875-9B22-20D6926FF33D.jpeg

D86ED08E-A32B-4936-9AB5-EBAF245B19E5.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its gotta be, you can't have an exhaust like that on the street lol,  well you can but..... I also don't see an ac compressor. 

Interesting setup, though from this build I'm thinking if you spin the turbo 180 degrees and rotated it so the exhaust was pointing straight up, you could fit two turbos in that same space, and exhaust it through the hood. If there were two smaller turbos , could use smaller diameter piping, maybe get it to streetable. Not saying op should do that, just my thoughts in general, cause this is awesome, and Ive been contemplating an h6 twin turbo after i finally get through my high rpm build. Lots to learn from this! 

2 hours ago, Tehnation said:

Its gotta be, you can't have an exhaust like that on the street lol,  well you can but..... I also don't see an ac compressor. 

Interesting setup, though from this build I'm thinking if you spin the turbo 180 degrees and rotated it so the exhaust was pointing straight up, you could fit two turbos in that same space, and exhaust it through the hood. If there were two smaller turbos , could use smaller diameter piping, maybe get it to streetable. Not saying op should do that, just my thoughts in general, cause this is awesome, and Ive been contemplating an h6 twin turbo after i finally get through my high rpm build. Lots to learn from this! 

Sounds like you need me to build you a twin turbo kit? Twin efr7163’s would be awesome. Let’s do it 

• Like 1