LegacyGT.com

Whiteline solid rear sway bar limited run

I stayed with whiteline. they have wide gold washer to space the link slightly rearward to line up with the stiffer setting. the light setting will equal stock feel 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 9:40 PM, fuzzysoul said:

And it's official:

https://whitelineperformance.com/products/rear-sway-bar-20mm-heavy-duty-blade-adjustable-2020-outback

I was planning to take the plunge and grab one of these anyway, once I realized that the Aussies at Whiteline might not have access to a Leggy for fitment testing.

It will fit.  Same bar. Both vehicles are on the same platform.  But once again I would get the matching set front and rear.  To me the car will feel just slightly not planted with just the rear bar.  With both the feel is amazing.  The above poster also commented on the adjustable Links. Great suggestion. Now is the time to do it.  

If you are unsure call RedRover AKA "Whiteline" and ask them they should tell you without bullshit answers.  Keep in mind most parts are made here in the US now.

Working with a 2023 Legacy premium. 

According the Whiteline website, the bar is supposed to fit 2020+, but when you enter the model year in the "Verify Fitment" field, the website states it does not fit, but if you enter 2022, it shows it fits.

Anyone have an idea what the difference is between 22 and 23 or is their site wrong?

Edited by pduncan1963

On 5/20/2024 at 11:52 AM, IcyFridge said:

I do wonder what difference the Sport has from the regular Legacy. Subaru's site doesn't mention anything about that.

Poking around a bit on parts.subaru.com, the struts are a different part numbers for the 23/24 sport and the other trim levels - springs, swaybars, etc. are the same as far as I can tell.  For the rear swaybar, the subaru website gives a different part number for the 2020-2021 Legacy and the 22-24 Legacy (bushings are the same though, so probably same diameter) - I'm curious how much of an improvement going from a 19mm to a 20mm rear sway makes - should be around a 23% change in stiffness, which isn't a ton...

Interestingly, the rear sway is a different part number for the outback and the swaybar bushings are as well