LegacyGT.com

Rear Wing etc

Just curious as to how many us have the factory rear wing option.

When I got my 3.6 from the dealer it was already installed.

Comments on looks?

I do not really see a lot of wings on the sixth gens around my area and when I do it always is a rare treat.

On that topic has anyone seen a 50th anniversary Legacy on the road? I have only seen an Outback and when I asked the owner she had no clue it was a very limited edition and just bought it for the color.

I will get you a photo as soon as I can. Have been traveling trying to get this year done before I take my vacation. Just a quick search for a 2018 legacy oem rear wing will yield results. Note that the OEM rear wing does not have a Brake light on it like some aftermarket ones do.

@Painless,

Thank you.

I have noticed that on white cars the wings just sorta of blend and are just MUH as you pointed out. On the DBP or VR cars(I have a DBP car) the wings pop out a bit from the standard norm.

I actually prefer these little duck wings compared to a wing that is more obstructive in the rear view.

The question would I have payed $400 to install the wing if it was not on the car? Probably not. But I look at it as its on and frankly most of the Leggys around here dont have one.