LegacyGT.com

Madrig custom hood scoop - paint ready version, NEW

Portland, OR - Selling my paint ready version of Madrigs kick ass custom hood scoop for LGT / OBXT. New in original box, never installed. I'm too chicken to shoot it RBP or wrap it and I'm opting for one of his CF ones :) Can't confirm fitment beyond '05-'07 but Madrig or others can confirm. $210 Shipped / Paypal'd CONUS

DSC09732.thumb.jpg.a281c86b5c7ee6067dc7de3828ebbc99.jpg

DSC09733.thumb.jpg.6f66e611b8f90a8405b1c788d9d1b627.jpg

DSC09734.thumb.jpg.b51e32aecfd8f8ec379adeaa15aa8faa.jpg

DSC09735.thumb.jpg.0e045621107affb5266cd26a1b46602a.jpg

Edited by shralp

Should definitely fit all hoods. Also, just shoot it! You won't regret it. I did mine myself with a can and 2k clear and it turned out perfect.

I know I almost brought myself to shoot it RBP but honestly I've always lusted after a carbon RBP version. Looks like one is available so I'm just going to scoop it. It totally breaks my rule of "don't put anything on the track car that won't make you go faster, stop quicker, or turn harder" but I'm gonna play the bling card just once :)

Really dude, you going to do this to my wallet... VERY tempted.

I'll refrain for a little while.... we'll see if this is still here later.

you know you want it!! :)

I know I almost brought myself to shoot it RBP but honestly I've always lusted after a carbon RBP version. Looks like one is available so I'm just going to scoop it. It totally breaks my rule of "don't put anything on the track car that won't make you go faster, stop quicker, or turn harder" but I'm gonna play the bling card just once :)

Same here, never thought I'd lust so hard after some CF bling but Madrig should have mine ready soon! It's "blue carbon", I am hoping it matches my Atlantic Blue Pearl good enough.

Anyone got pics of it installed. Def interested so have to respray my hood this month.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A few installed pics, I need to get one from inside. Being able to see your scoop from the driver's seat is [emoji41]

71fc78214e5e3cf680f3f76af7dc39fc.jpgb1e65603c59325cbe53c10ee89a7e4d3.jpg

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk