LegacyGT.com

Christmas with the Legacy

OK. With Christmas around the corner, what would be a good christmas wish list for our cars. Keep the cost, installation included under $500.

Let's build a good list we can e-mail, leave on the kitchen counter, etc. for our better halves to have an idea of what would really make us happy at Christmas.

Dear Santa:

[i think I have been excellent this year. I just freshly came out of the factory but someone came out of no where and I hit him. A huge 96 Explorer came out of no where, and as little as i am comparing to him I still managed to Took Him Out! I taught him a lesson to stay out of my way, and the manners of driving. With this incident i've lost my appetite for the holidays, but i wishes for a pair of new eyes (Xtec) and a full set of shoes (Prodrive GC-05). Hope you come by my garage, I"VE GOT COOKIES AND MILK!!!]

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I have the Auto Dim mirror, hopefully tint doesn't render it useless. Anyone??

Hence my referance to not getting the auto dim mirror... I have tint and the mirror, and I dont notice it working. I never used the auto dim mirror without tint (came with the dealership) but I know what auto dim is supposed to do and it doesnt do that. :S

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Hence my referance to not getting the auto dim mirror... I have tint and the mirror, and I dont notice it working. I never used the auto dim mirror without tint (came with the dealership) but I know what auto dim is supposed to do and it doesnt do that. :S

So have you found the mirror does not work well for you with the tint? Is it a problem or can it be lived with?

So have you found the mirror does not work well for you with the tint? Is it a problem or can it be lived with?

I dont have any problems dealing with it. It doesnt really bother me because the tint is dark enough to offset the brightness, but it would have been nice if it did work.

And as for Euclid, Im not sure how dark my tint is, or who did it ect, so maybe that could play a factor in it? Do you know the % on yours?

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I have tint and the auto dim mirror. And it works just fine.

Awesome! Good to hear...I am getting some tint done hopefully by Christmas. This car being as low to the ground as it is makes trucks lights really annoying. Not to mention tint will smooth out the look out of mine since it is black.

Thanks Euclid!

Archived