LegacyGT.com

Wideband O2 & Data logging

BOXRPWR

Got a recommendation on this product: http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/zt2/zt2.htm

Price seems reasonable $399 including the WBO2 sensor & LCD display unit. A boost sensor option for $109 bucks and a EGT sensor probe for $77 bucks more. Free data logging software is available.

Anybody familiar with this product? Anybody got one installed? Comments?

zeit.jpg.a293a823bca87c9cc743d9dcce59aaee.jpg

I have used a Zeitronix - nice stuff and cheap. All of the widebands use the same sensors so it is really a matter of price and features. I like the fact that you don't need the LCD panel; you can set it up for computer logging only. Also, the wideband signal can be easily integrated with Street Tuner (on logs or live) which is very convenient.

A few people on NASIOC have them and seem to like them. I really like the idea since you can easily add on the other gauges. If you're going to be doing your own tuning I'd look for something that easily integrates with your engine management, but if not then this is probably a good choice. The Scanmaster3 + LC1 combo would be nice too, although not as good looking and it only gives you EGT if you use the stock sensor.

Got a recommendation on this product: http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/zt2/zt2.htm

Price seems reasonable $399 including the WBO2 sensor & LCD display unit. A boost sensor option for $109 bucks and a EGT sensor probe for $77 bucks more. Free data logging software is available.

Anybody familiar with this product? Anybody got one installed? Comments?

Great product. Had one for my Nissan.

Another option is the XD-1 from Innovative Motorsports. It is also $399 but it a lot more compact (standard gauge size + only 3/4" deep), comes in different colors, records in the gauge, and has an additional output for datalogging or tuning.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/product_image.php?imageid=57

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/product_image.php?imageid=67

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

The Scanmaster3 + LC1 combo would be nice too, although not as good looking and it only gives you EGT if you use the stock sensor.

This is a nice unit too. Looks kinda plain but lets you datalog and many other features.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

The Zeitronics is what I was looking at for when I step up to StreetTuner. Cobb seems to have worked out all the bugs with this one, although some others don't seem to have integrated as well w/ their software.

A few people on NASIOC have them and seem to like them. I really like the idea since you can easily add on the other gauges. If you're going to be doing your own tuning I'd look for something that easily integrates with your engine management, but if not then this is probably a good choice. The Scanmaster3 + LC1 combo would be nice too, although not as good looking and it only gives you EGT if you use the stock sensor.

I spoke with Mike at Full Throttle Speed recently. Soon (January) we'll be able to connect an external EGT probe to the scanmaster 3.

Kev if you need a price on a LM1/LC1 or a AEM-UEGO let me know.

Personally I prefer my gauges separate. I want my a/f reading as real-time as possible and I dont need the processor on the wide band to have to give up processor cycles to display other values. That being said, I have no experience with this unit, and thus cannot comment on it's effectiveness... as others have stated, apparently it is fine. Most units will use the bosch sensor for it's responsiveness. Other units that use VW/Audi sensors like the TXS Tuner (VW version) are less responsive (by miliseconds) but last longer against the effects of leaded race gas.

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

I know Zeitronix does group buys. Usually 10 buyers will get everyone a roughly $30-40 discount. Not huge, but if you're getting one anyways, saving some money does hurt. If people are interested post up here and if there is enough interest, I could talk to them and see if we can get our own GB started.

Archived