LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man........sounds like alot of good stuff will be happening!!!! can't wait!! Steve, I'll definitely be bringing my kids if that's still cool. they are 3 and 5. both pretty good at entertaining themselves.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Man........sounds like alot of good stuff will be happening!!!! can't wait!! Steve, I'll definitely be bringing my kids if that's still cool. they are 3 and 5. both pretty good at entertaining themselves.

Absolutely no problem at all. Kids are welcome, the big ones too:icon_bigg

Ok, so I have the date, time, and place. I just wanted to make sure that new members are welcomed as well. I've been a long time member of the Mazda Sportscar Club of Washington (http://www.mscw.com), but I'm a new Subaru owner and would like to meet the local members. I just wanted to know if there are any special protocals, things to bring (Beer, Wine, Food), etc...

I don't have anything to install (still < 1K miles) on my BLK 05 LGT Ltm Wagon 5M, but would like to talk to owners about their experience with new products.

Just wanted to confirm with the host that all is cool.

Thanks

Ok, so I have the date, time, and place. I just wanted to make sure that new members are welcomed as well. I've been a long time member of the Mazda Sportscar Club of Washington (www.mscw.com), but I'm a new Subaru owner and would like to meet the local members. I just wanted to know if there are any special protocals, things to bring (Beer, Wine, Food), etc...

I don't have anything to install (still < 1K miles) on my BLK 05 LGT Ltm Wagon 5M, but would like to talk to owners about their experience with new products.

Just wanted to confirm with the host that all is cool.

Thanks

Guess you didn't read........new guys are responsible for bringing the food, coffee and alcohol. :icon_bigg

see you there!! it'll be alot of fun!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived