LegacyGT.com

(Pa) Transgo Kit Valve Body 5EAT

So after finishing my 5mt swap. Guess I should start selling some of this auto stuff.

First up for grabs is a working valve body for the 5eat with the Transgo Shift Kit installed. The kit itself doesn’t have many miles on it maybe 1500-2000. The valve body I’m assuming is original so 150k on that

Not sure what these go for so let’s try 500 shipped OBO

(I’ll get some pictures of it later)

Impressions of the trans before and after the kit? Been looking at this mod for some time, would love to hear your thoughts.

Reading here there are mixed reviews on the learning process of the shifts. Some say they had hard shifts and some had the experience I had of just having fast buttery shifts in D. I can’t wait until I’m tuned. It’s a night and day difference for sure

So after finishing my 5mt swap. Guess I should start selling some of this auto stuff.

First up for grabs is a working valve body for the 5eat with the Transgo Shift Kit installed. The kit itself doesn’t have many miles on it maybe 1500-2000. The valve body I’m assuming is original so 150k on that

Not sure what these go for so let’s try 500 shipped OBO

(I’ll get some pictures of it later)

Off topic but, and details you can add to the 5mt swap in your 07 lgt? Or possibly a bulid thread? I'm looking to do the same myself. Good lick with the sale.

I've done 4 of the valve body mods for myself and some friends and family. All of them love the way the car shifts after the mod and I never did the relearn process. The car usually took a few hundred miles of driving and then it was good to go. I tend to drive in sport mod more often and the car seems to be a bit more aggressive in that mode.