LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Lots of problems with the PS5 launch from annoying glitches to console bricking storage issues

https://screenrant.com/ps5-problems-crash-freeze-rest-mode-factory-reset/

"Issues that stall the console during restarts, as well as consoles that lose power for no reason, have been reported as well."

Sony sends all data to corporate then back to device. You know, to check it.

"Issues that stall the console during restarts, as well as consoles that lose power for no reason, have been reported as well."

Sony sends all data to corporate then back to device. You know, to check it.

That's pretty creepy.

The biggest PS5 launch issue is the storage glitch that bricks the console completely requiring a replacement.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I keep dreaming that I will get my car back from the shop after dumping too much money into it only to ruin the engine on the break-in. :(

That fear is what drove me out of the subaru platform.

And with that being said, I've owned some very nice/quick cars since my spec.b…. The spec was still an amazing car in comparison. Better in some ways than the newer, factory quick cars I've had since then. However, I was nervous to take the car further than an hour away, even though I never had an issue (and the new owner never has either).

And with that being said, I've owned some very nice/quick cars since my spec.b…. The spec was still an amazing car in comparison. Better in some ways than the newer, factory quick cars I've had since then. However, I was nervous to take the car further than an hour away, even though I never had an issue (and the new owner never has either).

I picked up Fjuan's lgt @ 130,000 miles and drove it 1300 miles with no issues, other than adding a quart of oil at about 1000 miles. Mostly freeway.

perhaps you're overly paranoid?

I picked up Fjuan's lgt @ 130,000 miles and drove it 1300 miles with no issues, other than adding a quart of oil at about 1000 miles. Mostly freeway.

The last thing I want to deal with on a cold night, while 350 miles away from my house and tools, with my family in the car, is a shit show with some ******* hose that slipped off under 48 other pieces and parts that now I have to remove in a 40 degree rain storm... And no mechanic in the area wants to touch it. It's not worth the head ache. it served a purpose, and I still miss the car. But I don't miss that aspect. at this point in my life, i'd rather have it drive relatively well from the factory. Aint got time nor patience for bloody knuckles and or tow trucks.

Actually it had 185k on the clock, 50k on the rebuilt motor.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Some Xbox series X consoles are reporting similar overheat issues as the PS5, best bet is to wait at least six months for all the issues to be sorted out (unless you like being a Guiney pig).

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song