LegacyGT.com

Center console swap

you will need panel radio , trim radio ,ashtray , shift boot . lower trim panel from a 2008 also.
Yes, it would be this piece. Do you make any of it?[emoji1787][emoji1696]

I'm waiting to hear from the seller to see if they have any of the other pieces available.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

There so many things that make different from a 2005 there are to many things to list.

For starters, what would you do with the seat heater switches.

Go find some other places to spend your money on that would make the car perform better.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

dont forget everything is slightly angled . i don't think you can match a rhd center console to lhd panel radio .

take the time to find the right pieces , many on the forum did it .

patience will pay !

IMG_5474.thumb.JPG.bb79d7c05acfc175e763c67db5d39dab.JPG

^^Madrig has the ideal setup. I’m slowly piecing together a similar setup myself. It seems extensive as he eluded to above but it’s worth it for the aesthetics IMO. I think your focus should be on EDM interior parts but I could be way off because I’m still learning as I go. Cheers boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^Madrig has the ideal setup. I’m slowly piecing together a similar setup myself. It seems extensive as he eluded to above but it’s worth it for the aesthetics IMO. I think your focus should be on EDM interior parts but I could be way off because I’m still learning as I go. Cheers boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning here as well. I've only had the car for a year and a half. This is the first time I've found this piece lhd or rhd for sale. Maybe just looking in the wrong places?

dont forget everything is slightly angled . i don't think you can match a rhd center console to lhd panel radio .

take the time to find the right pieces , many on the forum did it .

patience will pay !

[ATTACH]276843[/ATTACH]

I have the rhd radio panel already. Upgrading the stereo was one of the first things I did to the car. The angle is slightly off but noticable with the lhd ash tray.

Very beautiful interior you have.