LegacyGT.com

What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's why you don't put ketchup in it. JesseH likes olive garden, nuff said.

Bullshit asshole, no one likes the Olive Garden

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21100000/Matt-in-The-Fast-and-the-Furious-matt-schulze-21118457-900-506.jpg

The French Toast sandwich with Mozzarella and Bacon is indeed intriguing Jesse, but it does confuse me a bit. Are we supposed to channel our inner McGriddle and put syrup on it? Or should we be a purist and eat it naked without syrup?

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Bullshit asshole, no one likes the Olive Garden

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21100000/Matt-in-The-Fast-and-the-Furious-matt-schulze-21118457-900-506.jpg

he knows I can box, so whadya say?

The French Toast sandwich with Mozzarella and Bacon is indeed intriguing Jesse, but it does confuse me a bit. Are we supposed to channel our inner McGriddle and put syrup on it? Or should we be a purist and eat it naked without syrup?

I don't like to eat Taylor Ham much anymore, too greasy and it gives me the itis..instead when I go to my favorite Bagelry I get a Bacon Egg and Cheese on an everything, occasionally I mix it up with a BEC on a French Toast Bagel...the perfect combination of sweet and salty

I don't like to eat Taylor Ham much anymore, too greasy and it gives me the itis..instead when I go to my favorite Bagelry I get a Bacon Egg and Cheese on an everything, occasionally I mix it up with a BEC on a French Toast Bagel...the perfect combination of sweet and salty

I'm off the french toast bagel and everything bagel. Pretty much stick with plain w/CC or a Cinnamon Raisin w/CC. Love Sesame with butter, but I think the sesame gives me headaches.

I go to Costco and pick up a pack of their plain bagels since they're pretty much the best bagels ever. And while I'm there, I usually pick up one of their award winning pizzas since they're better than anything NJ/NY has to offer.

large_a1c75a44-84c4-43cb-9abd-9412afc18a1b.jpg

Speaking of Pizza....The Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Pizza-Grilled-Cheese-Sandwich-25.jpg

I go to Costco and pick up a pack of their plain bagels since they're pretty much the best bagels ever. And while I'm there, I usually pick up one of their award winning pizzas since they're better than anything NJ/NY has to offer.

You obviously either have the taste buds of a piece of Play-Doh, or you have no brain cells.

You obviously either have the taste buds of a piece of Play-Doh, or you have no brain cells.

It's ok Jesse, you're just not 'in the know' about how delicious Costco's pizza is and you obviously haven't read the Mashed article where they explain why Costco's pizza is so delicious. I can't fault a man for what he does not know, all I can do is educate him by linking the article here: https://www.mashed.com/141031/this-is-why-costcos-pizza-is-so-delicious/

Can't go wrong with the classic Reuben, they way the corned beef meat curtains off the bread and the added texture of the sauerkraut combine for the perfect mouthgasm experience.