LegacyGT.com

What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated
Not surprising that an uncivilized Godless homosexual like yourself would come to that conclusion.

Pepperjack, pish posh. You sound like one of the poors...

Hey, I may be uncivilized and godless, but RZA is the guy who's obsessed with buttsecks, and pepperjack is legit.

Besides, you think Provel is a good idea, so your taste in cheese was suspect even before you came out of the Brie closet.

Bullshit asshole, no one likes the Olive Garden

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21100000/Matt-in-The-Fast-and-the-Furious-matt-schulze-21118457-900-506.jpg

[emoji38] LOUD

I don't know if I'm intrigued or disgusted.

Peanut butter and cheese don't belong together. Period. That's not okay. Peanut butter on a burger is also not okay.

That looks like garbage

Hot garbage :lol:

I'm trying to find where the thin Red line on Peanut butter usage in sandwiches/ burgers is. Is it only allowed in a PB&J?

This is what my wife makes at home, technically it's not a sandwich, it's a wrap with a cashew sauce that tastes similar to a Satay sauce, but it's damn good.

Thai Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps

IHeartNaptime_CashewChicken-2.jpg

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

• I Donated
Gentlemen, and Fulton,

May I present to you, The Thai Peanut Butter Chicken Sandwich

No. You may not. Go kick rocks.

Hot garbage [emoji38]

I'm trying to find where the thin Red line on Peanut butter usage in sandwiches/ burgers is. Is it only allowed in a PB&J?

Peanut butter and honey is legit.

Peanut butter and Nutella is probably too much of a good thing, but I'll allow it anyway.

Peanut butter and banana is supposedly good, if you're defective and actually like bananas.

Other than that and PB&J, I dunno whether peanut butter can legally be combined with any other ingredients on a sammich. I hear you get 6-18 months if you try.

No. You may not. Go kick rocks.

Peanut butter and honey is legit.

Peanut butter and Nutella is probably too much of a good thing, but I'll allow it anyway.

Peanut butter and banana is supposedly good, if you're defective and actually like bananas.

Other than that and PB&J, I dunno whether peanut butter can legally be combined with any other ingredients on a sammich. I hear you get 6-18 months if you try.

Who doesn't like Bananas, Banana Cream Pie? Weirdos, that's who.

I don't really eat Peanut Butter on any sandwich, not because I don't like it but because I would rather have something else like grilled cheese, turkey, ham, or chicken. Never tried the Nutella with peanut butter thing but it sounds good.

LoL. I like 'naners but you are spot on about banana flavored stuff....right up there with watermelon and anus(meant anise).

I am impressed with the absolute derailment here.

Edited by whitexc

Bananasplitftmw!!!

Friend's mom used to put peanutbutter and mayonaise on her french toast, makes my stomach curdle just thinking about it. Had to be Best Foods mayo though, apparently that made it taste better.

Edited by DickDastardly00