LegacyGT.com

So long 2013 Hello 2018

Skyboss-alpha1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How do you feel about the 18' drivers seat over the 13'? Is the tilt still in the middle of the seat or like other makes where the whole seat tilts up and down? I hate my 14' seat. It makes the side of both my thighs hurt to the point I'm considering getting rid of it with on 67k on it.

• 2 weeks later...
How do you feel about the 18' drivers seat over the 13'? Is the tilt still in the middle of the seat or like other makes where the whole seat tilts up and down? I hate my 14' seat. It makes the side of both my thighs hurt to the point I'm considering getting rid of it with on 67k on it.

The seats are much more comfortable than 13 especially for long road trips.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tell me everything about the differences! I have a 2013, and looking to either snag a 2019 3.6R or a 2020 2.4DIT!

I'm already okay with how the 2013 drives (maybe i've gotten used to it). Is the 2018 markedly better?

They introduced fake shifts points. They take a little to get used to but once you do you forget them. I like my 6th gen (2017) better than my 5th gen (2012). I am sure the 7th gen is even better and specially the XT trim.

You get a lot of car for the price with the Legacy.

---

Tell me everything about the differences! I have a 2013, and looking to either snag a 2019 3.6R or a 2020 2.4DIT!

I'm already okay with how the 2013 drives (maybe i've gotten used to it). Is the 2018 markedly better?

I loved my 2013 even though had a few little issues what it, a lot of awesome memories with that car actually wish I still had it to be honest. But what scared me was the repairs on it. Noticeable differences between the 2013 and 2018 is first and foremost the styling the 2018 a little bit more aggressive a little bit more agile larger wheelbase, the ride comfort is a little bit smoother.

The interior has been completely redesigned the head unit is awesome I like the fact that you can connect the phone and everything is hands-free. The car suspension is a little bit different as well I've notice you don't feel as much as the bumps as you did on the 2013. Overall I am very pleased with this vehicle and have the annoying creaky driver side seat issue going on but I tried to ignore it. You should definitely pull the plug and get a 2018 now that they're on sale

2013 and 2018 has the same exactly wheel base :) it's the same frame after all with a different set of clothing. Yeah I'm messaging my dealer, and looking to snag a 2019 3.6R Legacy when they're on sale. I'll probably drive that car till it breaks.

Archived