LegacyGT.com

TGV sensor

The worst case you’ll have to lift the TGV’s

I’ve heard that one can be tough

I had the Tuner delete the code for my broken connector the TGV’s work fine

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

This is what I used ...didn’t remove anything. I know its pricey so maybe a friend has one you can borrow

Crap Tapatalk ...can’t seem to post link

Google (snap on 1/4” drive 7mm swivel socket)

The chrome one is the one you want

Other companies may make a similar socket but the snap on is particularly shallow

Wtf you can’t remove the up pipe fully from the turbo.. drops down but I can’t move the turbo back enough

Oh did you leave the studs in the up pipe... Notice I always tell people to bolt the turbo to the up pipe.

Sorry,

DSCN4783.thumb.JPG.a53fff589b9b4b7c61b68bf63a166cf3.JPG

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I finally got it and the gasket replaced what a huge pita.. lost one of the tiny ass screws at that as well..

Still not sure why I can’t hit my target boost level sometimes about 3 psi short

I finally got it and the gasket replaced what a huge pita.. lost one of the tiny ass screws at that as well..

Still not sure why I can’t hit my target boost level sometimes about 3 psi short

Sounds like a tuning issue if all mechanicals check out. Need more wastegate duty cycle.

Sounds like a tuning issue if all mechanicals check out. Need more wastegate duty cycle.

Before I was able to get 18 psi with ease now it's 14-15 psi I'll ask the tuner about this.10b7566e57838b9e5af49418ed3742fa.jpg39d8c1a8955b433a1f677cd885ac8f20.jpg

Archived