LegacyGT.com

Is this normal?

Ever since I bought my GT I find myself backing into parking stalls, so I can look at that front end as I walk back to the car.

I'm sure as soon as I drop it an inch I will be looking for places to park it that show case the side of the car.

Anyone else have this problem?

I've found that the front is 100x more enjoyable to look at after a front lip and lowering. Without those two it looked a monster truck compared to other sedans from the front.

Prefer the 3/4 view myself...

I've found that the front is 100x more enjoyable to look at after a front lip and lowering. Without those two it looked a monster truck compared to other sedans from the front.

Prefer the 3/4 view myself...

It's ridiculous how accurate this statement is. Even just a small lip like the Bayson R and a simple 1" drop and I'm in love with the front end all over again. Wish I had a back up camera though, backing this thing in is like navigating a barge around a speed boat course. :lol:

I have always like the front, 3/4 and side views of the 5th Gen Legacy. (side and 3/4 with the car lowered or with wheels that fit the openings appropriately) I like the front more so with the 13-14 Legacy headlights. The rear and rear 1/4 views have grown on me since buying my car. I don't do anything special about parking besides parking in spots to help avoid door dings and bumper scratches.

It's a pretty good looking monster truck.:)

I'm always willing to make it look better. How do you attach the front lip to the car?

The backup camera really makes it easier to back into the stalls!

It's a pretty good looking monster truck.:)

I'm always willing to make it look better. How do you attach the front lip to the car?

The backup camera really makes it easier to back into the stalls!

Screws through the bumper. A bunch across the bottom, and one in each wheel well. Sucks to put holes in your bumper, but well worth it in my opinion.

Now that I park in a parking garage, I've noticed that if I line up the bumper in the camera view parallel to the wall, I end up crooked in the spot. When I don't use it I'm perfectly straight...

Ever since I bought my GT I find myself backing into parking stalls, so I can look at that front end as I walk back to the car.

I'm sure as soon as I drop it an inch I will be looking for places to park it that show case the side of the car.

Anyone else have this problem?

Lol it's the same story with my third gen too, these cars are so attractive

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Archived