LegacyGT.com

Need feedback...asap

Matte vs Gloss vinyl wrap window trim.

Its a Magnetite grey color.

So far the shop is telling me matte would look way better than gloss and scratches will be less apparent on matte.

It's personal.

I will say that matte is easier to apply crinkle-free around edges so if I were a shop, that's what I'd push you towards too.

But I have zero regrets about going all-gloss. Blends into the glass. Unless you want it to stand out from the glass, which I don't.

@redvenetian on Instagram

If that’s the case then I would go gloss

Are you wrapping the roof also?you might as well go full gloss

No plans for roof wrap.

The JDM grille has chrome on the edges the one form SMY.

I’m still thinking matte would look best on my car.

No plans for roof wrap.

The JDM grille has chrome on the edges the one form SMY.

I’m still thinking matte would look best on my car.

Either one one will look nice on your car,but I prefer gloss to match with the glossy grill

Just had them done, it appears the installer did not do the B-Pillars as I instructed him to, but I'll have to go back on Tuesday.

Also it looks like some of the edges he did not properly cut and there were small gaps and it looks like he might have used plasti dip?...

Not happy about that, only two trims were plasti dipped on the edges to cover up the chrome.

Anyways I think the gloss looks good.

oIZyYjV.jpg

BzvQWzz.jpg

dLbt41M.jpg

Since I already wrap my roof glossy black ,what you guys think if I wrap the hood glossy black too?

I was thinking on the hood using the Avery white carbon fiber wrap or glossy black,

BTW my car is Crystal pearl white color.

Sorry to see that.

Either way it’s gonna be taken care of, I will have him redo it, if he can’t do a decent job at it and cut corners like that I will have him refund me the money and go elsewhere.

Archived