LegacyGT.com

LED Foglight Brand?

My LGT came with LED headlights and yellow foglights that plugged into the factory harness installed by the previous owner. They don't have many markings on them besides PINGM on the shrink tube and PINGGC1064215083004821. Googling came back with nothing. I couldn't figure out the bulbs when I went to replace one bulb and remove the yellow foglights. So I just removed them from my GT. Does anyone have any idea what brand these are? Are they worth anything?

IMG_2512.thumb.JPG.094f317c84e122bbaa3277d3e6795b04.JPG

Not sure the joke but they won't supposedly be yellow.... They will be yellow. (if 3000k)

Those are ddm tuning ballast and bulbs, not worth much at all. I think $35 if I recall. Sell locally or give to a friend just try to make sure they don't end up in anything other then a good projector.

The previous owner was likely blinding other drivers with those in the car.

If you also have led headlights, I would be worried about them if they are truly are led they will be junk.

If they are HID they will be brighter then just regular bulbs and better then led. But both led and HID in the stock headlights will blind on coming traffic.

You can stop that by making a modification to the stock headlights though.

Those are ddm tuning ballast and bulbs, not worth much at all. I think $35 if I recall. Sell locally or give to a friend just try to make sure they don't end up in anything other then a good projector.

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. The headlights are the same brand HID.

Anyone want HID headlights and yellow foglights :lol:?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived