LegacyGT.com

My wheels were stolen!

Locks are just a minor annoyance, wheels worth stealing are worth being annoying to steal.

Not when you have a wheel lock on each stud... most see that and keep on going as the typically do not have enough sockets to remove 20 of them...

Mine were stolen as well. About 2 weeks ago. Linea Corse 19x8.5 +38.

Cmod grille was cut to get to the hood release. Disconnected battery. Broken rear left quarter window to get into the trunk and find my wheel locks.

I didn't know this was still a thing.

Shit people. Life goes on :spin:

Untitled.png.6be3b309ad90fbf72c57ada939587751.png

Cmod grille was cut to get to the hood release. Disconnected battery. Broken rear left quarter window to get into the trunk and find my wheel locks.

The ****, not good enough to just steal them, but break a bunch of the shit on the car too, motherfuckers.

Edit: apparently "motherfuckers" gets by the profanity filter. :lol:

Wow. Hate these dudes... That reminds me to install a second super small battery in the trunk. They unhook the main one, break the window and BAM, the alarm will still goes off.

Damn, that sucks. I would think the average thief would be deterred by that kind of work. They usually pick the easy targets.

...I saw on the local news this week that there was a rash of wheel thefts in MD over the last week or so. Anyone in the area should probably keep a close eye on their ride.

My neighbor and his wife were visiting NE DC 3 weeks ago and had the wheels taken off his Chevy. Thieves broke the wheel locks and did the job around 2 a.m. I know NE isn't the place I'd leave my car, but he said word is the entire metro area including MD and VA are having this issue.

Mach V is like 3 minutes from where I work. They did everything at a reasonable cost works for me

I hear you, I had a somewhat bad experience there. I figured why go there when there's others as good or better.

Archived