LegacyGT.com

Looking To Purchase An Exhaust

Hello all. I am looking to purchase an exhaust that I found in a YouTube video that I really like the sound of.

The guy said that he has a Autospeed catback exhaust and a Megan Racing downpipe.

Does anyone know where I would be able to find either of those for sale? Please let me know. Thanks!

I don't believe either of those companies are making exhaust products for our cars currently. Plus you'll need a wagon specific cat-back. Good brands are: Cobb, Invidia and stromung but you can peruse the classified section for used components.

What about an HKS Hi-Power Exhaust?

I really don't know what to look for when buying car parts. New to this. I like the sound of the HKS Silent Hi-Power (found a clip on YouTube).

Let me know. Thanks.

I really don't know what to look for when buying car parts. New to this. I like the sound of the HKS Silent Hi-Power (found a clip on YouTube).

Let me know. Thanks.

I recently bought an HKS & love it. Sounds even better in person rather than the youtube videos. Aggressive tips & perfect fitment

Let me know. Thanks.

I have the HKS Silent Hi-Power and love it. Good sound for idle and acceleration, but very quiet when cruising on the highway.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived