LegacyGT.com

2006 Calendar contest

Tide

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tide: I know this thing has sort of gone downhill on this last page

Dude are you kidding me? For crying out loud, am I the only one who read Tide's original post?!?! Let me quote it:

We've decided to make a 2006 calendar with pics of people's cars (2004-2006 Legacy's), so start sending us your entries!

Picture:

We'd like...sexy shots, etc. Feel free to send multiple pics! International pics encouraged.

What you get:

All winners will get free stickers. The picture chosen for the cover will get free stickers, a free calendar, and the ability to brag that (they are) a 'covergirl'.

Additionally, I might point out that Tide announced this contest in response to discussion among members of a "Girls of LGT.com" calendar.

There have been some really great car pics submitted, but geez, it's only on this last page that people finally got a clue about including some pretty girls in the pics. I'd like to personally thank F1anatic, Crucial Racing, and Iyamdaman for getting it.

That's not to disparage the many very nice car-only contributions; it will be a very nice calendar anyway.

Something you have to consider is the time of year that this calendar was announced. Tell you what... announce that you are gathering high res large pictures of cars and babes in JUNE and I'll bet you'll get a better turn out. I don't even want to think about the size of the jewelry bill I would have if my woman were to go out in this weather to pose in front of my car. Ask for girlie pictures when it is warmer than 50 degrees outside and i'll bet you'll get a better turnout. Until then, no bitching about the lack of skin. It's too damn cold outside.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

K you and your wife are AWESOME.......but I have to tell ya that your avator is making me want to throw up after having had a few drinks *LOL*

Hope all is well and can't wait till you two are re-united!!

??? Wow! I have not been back to this thread for a while. We quickly got off topic...liek always. :icon_bigg

It was clear that Tide meant the cars are sexy, which is why I originally posted cars only.

Unfortunately, since my car is not really modded much - I suffer from the feeling that I have a small penis (Girl tells me otherwise).

So, I needed to over compensate and show that even with no mods - I have boobies (or at least regular access to them).

I hope someday to have new rims, or springs or a bumper sticker, but until that day; I will just have to feel inadequate in my manhood.

I also accept that none of my un-modded car photos will be in the ultimate symbol of manhood (or womanhood) - the LegacyGT.com 2006 calendar.

As far as the boobies photo…:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I also accept that none of my un-modded car photos will be in the ultimate symbol of manhood (or womanhood) - the LegacyGT.com 2006 calendar.

aw man, I think your modded avatar pic should've made it....it's classic....:icon_bigg

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

tide >>> rfd425

+1

It was clear that Tide meant the cars are sexy, which is why I originally posted cars only.

Well, it wasn't clear to me. What some contributors might not know, or might have forgotten, is the timing of the calendar announcement relative to some posts in other threads. I offer the following posts as evidence, in chronological order:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=332454&postcount=687

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=332516&postcount=688

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=332552&postcount=689

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=332675&postcount=8

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=333310&postcount=20

The above posts were made between 10:50pm on 10-19-2005, and 2:28pm on 10-20-2005 (all times CST). Tide announced the Calendar contest (first post in this thread) at 9:41pm on 10-20-2005. Coincidence? You'll have to ask Tide that.

If Tide says he only meant sexy shots of the cars, I won't dispute that. However, the fact that he specified "sexy shots" and "international pics", coupled with the fact that the member who made one of the linked posts above (#689) qualifies easily by both criteria, led me to conclusion that I came to.

Unfortunately, since my car is not really modded much - I suffer from the feeling that I have a small penis (Girl tells me otherwise).

So, I needed to over compensate and show that even with no mods - I have boobies (or at least regular access to them).

I hope someday to have new rims, or springs or a bumper sticker, but until that day; I will just have to feel inadequate in my manhood.

As far as the boobies photo…:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Boobies>mods

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hahahahah. Well I already told you.. get me someone to take some sexy shots, I am up for it. Since the man is stuck in the desert I guess I need volunteer photographers..... ;)

I vote for DSL. Women always take sexy shots of each other- you can take some of her too :D

Hahahahah. Well I already told you.. get me someone to take some sexy shots, I am up for it. Since the man is stuck in the desert I guess I need volunteer photographers..... ;)

Hmm, I just called my travel agent, and they said that every flight to Germany has suddenly filled up.:confused::lol:

BTW, Mrs. A., your LGT is seriously one of the best-looking cars on this board. I like the fact that it is wingless, the ride height is perfect, and the color of the wheels looks great on the black car.http://forums.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

haha.. I like how my husband made no comment about all of this!

BTW baby I do appreciate that.. its hard enough sleeping in the house all by myself let alone having to see that thing everytime I come here.

Thank you. I love my hotness. Just need a few little things here and there and I think she will be perfect.

Children's and Family Photographer http://www.AForgetMeNotMoment.com

haha.. I like how my husband made no comment about all of this!

BTW baby I do appreciate that.. its hard enough sleeping in the house all by myself let alone having to see that thing everytime I come here.

Thank you. I love my hotness. Just need a few little things here and there and I think she will be perfect.

Now I am confused??? About all of what?

Archived