LegacyGT.com

2006 Calendar contest

Tide

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If your Spec B is going to be in the calendar, please tell me it doesn't have the wing...:icon_neut

:icon_frow I happen to like it with the spoiler. It takes away from the "old man look":icon_bigg

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

:icon_frow I happen to like it with the spoiler. It takes away from the "old man look":icon_bigg

I was half-kidding. I'm not a fan of the wing myself, but I know a lot of guys like it. I'm sure both winged and wingless will be adequately represented in the calendar. If there's only one Spec B, I hope it's wingless, but I'll still buy the calendar either way.;):icon_chee

Guest *Jedimaster*
Are you guys talking about the spoiler that comes on the sedan? I like it- I also like the lip spoiler- the STi one- both look nice.

Hmmm...I might drop by. Are you going to be around tomorrow (sat.) and if so what time? There are a couple of things I need to check on before committing. I think it would be awesome to get your white legacy and my black legacy together in a pic.

Let me know!

If any local Legacy owners want to come by the shop with a clean car, I'll shoot some photos.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Yeah, unfortunately, it's going to be tough to make it out there on a weekday as I'll be coming from the Balt. area. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up sometime...

Sorry, I'm not working tomorrow. I'm around next week, though.

From experience, it's VERY hard to photograph a white car and a black car in the same picture. The exposure range is too great. Not that it can't be done...but I may not have the sKiLlz.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Archived