LegacyGT.com

New Exhaust Source

I'd be interested in seeing what the price of this system is along with some photos of what it'll all look like. Would even be willing to let go of the Nameless exhaust I have to help the cause of getting another product out to market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in seeing what the price of this system is along with some photos of what it'll all look like. Would even be willing to let go of the Nameless exhaust I have to help the cause of getting another product out to market.

I will get everyone some pics ASAP. They are going to make me a catback w/ dual exits so I will get that info too.

I considered Nameless, because they are Nameless. However I am glad that I went with MRT. They killed it!

I will get everyone some pics ASAP. They are going to make me a catback w/ dual exits so I will get that info too.

I considered Nameless, because they are Nameless. However I am glad that I went with MRT. They killed it!

Awesome can't wait to hear the pricing, see the look and hear the sound.

Do you have a link to their site?

I would be extremely interested in this! I just got a 15' WRX stock cat back and I need axle backs! I currently have the Nameless 2.5 axle back exhaust with the 4" muffler. And since they just discontinued the dual exit axle back I currently have no plan.

I would also be interested in this exhaust. I have the dual axle back nameless and I like the sound of it but I have a feeling I know why the stopped making it if that's true!

I can confirm it. I have an email saying they are no longer selling them.

I would be extremely interested in this! I just got a 15' WRX stock cat back and I need axle backs! I currently have the Nameless 2.5 axle back exhaust with the 4" muffler. And since they just discontinued the dual exit axle back I currently have no plan.

Yeah they discontinued the exhaust basically because people were complaining about the drone of it and leaving bad reviews all over the place and tarnishing their name even though Nameless well informed them from the information I received.

All the hard work of getting an exhaust to market and the complainers tossed it in the trash (have other choice words).

I just hope that those said people don't complain again.... If you don't want drone or louder sound then don't buy and aftermarket exhaust.

Rant over...

I can confirm it. I have an email saying they are no longer selling them.

Oh I'll post it:

"We got rid of the 3.6 option due to the drone the 3.6 combined with the CVT and an exhaust made. Even after explaining how the car will sound to people in detail and what causes the drone and when its the worst and what option they should choose to have minimal drone they still bought it then complained complained complained and with only selling 6 sets in 2016 it just wasn't worth the hassle. We have also trimmed the fat on a few other slow moving products trying to keep the focus on keeping up with the demand on the WRX/STI market."

Yea I wanna get something that actually fits right ! I don't wanna say to much because the last time I made a comment about their product I got kicked off the forum for a day

Fitment is key; complaining about an exhaust making noise is just nonsense.

If fit was an issue I would complain to.

Just hope that people don't have the same issues with this new exhaust as it does take work to get a company to take chances on vehicles like ours.

I'm in on this exhaust though if the price is right. I like supporting the manufacturers.

For the record I never had a prob w the drone at all.

Same here. There's still a growl to it, it's not like it's just a booming noise with no personality to it. And when you have the music turned up you can barely even notice it or even at all. I sometimes have to turn my music DOWN TO HEAR IT.

I had a problem with nameless but didnt bother to ask them for a refund. I had to cut and weld the dual exhaust i bought from them at a local shop. One exhaust was longer than the other so one side would pop out more. Since there policy is that if you install no refunds. Im super interested in this brand though. Will easily toss my nameless for a better quality exhaust.

How is this muffler delete any different than the nameless brand delete?

Well for one, they're offering a dual catback which nameless never did. Second, nameless no longer makes the dual axleback for the 3.6 as said above so there's that as well. So what makes it different is now, they're the only one.

@BeastCoast1

https://www.shopmrt.com/2015-2016-Subaru-Performance-Exhaust-Systems-s/2027.htm

Archived