LegacyGT.com

so is being drunk and psting

Beanboy

I had funn tonight at the party I went to. Wanted to hook up with this chick but she started making out with some chick and was totally into her. Tried to join in the other girl leaned in and kissed me but the other girl just wanted girl. oh well, at least I got a little action and felt up some girl - all in all - goodnight goodnight indeed. Some pics were taken, will try to get then and post tem.

I had funn tonight at the party I went to. Wanted to hook up with this chick but she started making out with some chick and was totally into her. Tried to join in the other girl leaned in and kissed me but the other girl just wanted girl. oh well, at least I got a little action and felt up some girl - all in all - goodnight goodnight indeed. Some pics were taken, will try to get then and post tem.

i sense another pic pm request page coming up for some of the girl kissing girls action. well ill be the first to shamefully ask for the pm.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Should have told them you had a double dong in your car.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Drunk posting? I have thought (worried) about this ever since I started here...

Sometimes it seems like such a hilarious post until you piece together the prior night and realize you were on lgt.com and "Oh, shit! What did I post?!"

Sort of like tonight- I'll have to keep it together, now that I've read and responded to this thread... The Canucks played Dallas tonight and stomped them, and obviously I had a few wobbly pops on Sunday dinner to enhance the game...

Al inn gode fUN!:lol:

HaHa!

The incapacitated stage! Where you end up passed out on the floor.... half in, half out of the bathroom.... in somebody ELSES apartment! yay!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

This never happened to me... all liquored up from too many barley pops, yet the girlfriend was still game to do the wild thing. Still young enough that the pops didn't impede nature. Stopping mid, ah, stroke, asking whatever her name was to turn her head, and then puking over the side of the bed from all the vigorous motion. End of procreative activities for that night....:redface:

This never happened to me... all liquored up from too many barley pops, yet the girlfriend was still game to do the wild thing. Still young enough that the pops didn't impede nature. Stopping mid, ah, stroke, asking whatever her name was to turn her head, and then puking over the side of the bed from all the vigorous motion. End of procreative activities for that night....:redface:

Thanks for sharing :rolleyes:

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Guest *Jedimaster*

:lol: That's an awesome story- at leasy she didn't puke- then you'd shrivel up like a stack of quarters :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
When she pukes wont that cause her to "clinch" up tight. Seems like a good thing to me. Just make sure you are going at it doggy style...

Bring pepper to bed to make her sneeze :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
wow, and you bishes complain about me being gross :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're the one talking about Hippos flinging shit with their tails :lol:

Archived