LegacyGT.com

I'm about to loose my $hit. SOA needs to do a recall/ replace the 16mm rear sway bar

Also live in New England and have never in my life driven a car that DIDN'T pull during 20mph gusts. That's not exactly a light breeze. I personally have never had my car wander whatsoever and I frequently drove using only my knee. Just my $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday 12/30 had to be the worst driving day so far for me.. The car was literally jumping all over the place. Out of frustration the best way to regain control was to punch the gas.. I swear I could literally cross all 4 lanes without moving the wheel. I can't wait until the 9th. This car is going back tomorrow.. I've also noticed a transmission issue now.. When I let my foot off the gas, I feel a strong drag, actually causing me to move forward against my seatbelt...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also compare the car with another identical car and see if the problem exist on that car as well. If not then it's a lemon car, and if it exists on the other car as well then it's a problem between the seat and steering wheel.
453747.png

I've also noticed a transmission issue now.. When I let my foot off the gas, I feel a strong drag, actually causing me to move forward against my seatbelt...

I had this issue myself until I got the car tuned. It was as if the car was engine breaking like I was in a really low gear. I don't have the issue anymore though thankfully.

@BeastCoast1

I had this issue myself until I got the car tuned. It was as if the car was engine breaking like I was in a really low gear. I don't have the issue anymore though thankfully.

I noticed this too so I think that's normal for our cars but in my case I actually love it. I like to make it a game to keep my foot off the brake as much as possible so the car not continuing a free roll is kinda helpful for that. It also allowed me to coast much more gradually when I had my big tire blowout the other week.

I've also noticed a transmission issue now.. When I let my foot off the gas, I feel a strong drag, actually causing me to move forward against my seatbelt...

My 3.6 has always done this and it took some getting used to coming from a traditional automatic.

When I let my foot off the gas, I feel a strong drag, actually causing me to move forward against my seatbelt...

Just like any standard transmission ... and for the same reason.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Archived