LegacyGT.com

Some Lunatic Did This Today!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/bd3614a671b292709589567492a87a6a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/c29d660c3c2b3cc7ed4e4fe75401e8a1.jpg

Hit and run at 930 this am. One witness who described an older red ford suv. My car was parked at work in the lower lot which is secluded and vacant so we are assuming a shit faced or meth head of sorts driving out of control. Moved the car 5 feet then backed up as we are assuming and hit my buddies new 16 Acura TLX. Talking to local businesses to see video surveillance but need to jump through hoops to do so. Just want this day to be over.

Oh can't forget my rental car lol!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/010cb0c7dc2b1d49af66e9c6c73aabe4.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My car got hit while parked at the airport a while back (not nearly as bad, though) - people suck. That was the first time I had to use my uninsured motorist deductible - second time was when I got sideswiped and the guy ran... had my mom in the car and everything, so giving chase was not an option (she was out visiting)...

Thanks friends for the kind words!! I just hope we find this

f$%# face. Hit and run, major damage, federal offense etc. I certainly don't want to pay my $500 deductible too. My guess is 5-7k in damages. New bumper, quarter panel, tail light, wheel and who else knows. The whole right rear is pushed in pretty good, almost damaged my subwoofer in the trunk!!!

Oh sh!t!! So sorry to see this whit!!! Looks like the trunk box (inside sheet metal) will need replacement too. Don't be suprised if it gets up over $9000, the necessary repairs look very similar to the damage I had when rear-ended, but my wheel, passenger door and trunk lid were untouched. Mine came to $9900 for tail light, quarter panel, trunk box, trunk rear panel, bumper cover, bumper beam, muffler and midpipe.

Your hit and runner was probably a Dem who got drunk last night after the news that Hillary lost.

Considering he posted it at 4:30 pm EST time, and it conceivably happened some time before he actually posted... was this really necessary?

Considering he posted it at 4:30 pm EST time, and it conceivably happened some time before he actually posted... was this really necessary?

He probably posted that in his post Election party drunk stupor! Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I don't drink (anymore) gentlemen. And I actually voted against legalizing marijuana (even tho 25 years ago I used to enjoy the ganga on the daily).

It was a joke. Laugh at it. I would have said the exact same thing replacing Dem with Rep if the election had gone the other way.

whit, hope all goes quick and in your favor. On stuff like that - I grit my teeth when I watch that insurance commercial and they talk about replacing your car with a newer one or whatnot.... How? they got a stash of pristine '12 LGTs put away?

Oh sh!t!! So sorry to see this whit!!! Looks like the trunk box (inside sheet metal) will need replacement too. Don't be suprised if it gets up over $9000, the necessary repairs look very similar to the damage I had when rear-ended, but my wheel, passenger door and trunk lid were untouched. Mine came to $9900 for tail light, quarter panel, trunk box, trunk rear panel, bumper cover, bumper beam, muffler and midpipe.

You are probably right, the entire rear quarter is crushed inwards and everything you mentioned Tease sounds about right. They told me 3 weeks to a month to repair so hopefully it doesn't snow with this rear wheel monster eeeeekk!!

A good friend of mine who is a cop in the same city good ol' Springfield, Ma. has a hit and run detective looking at local business cameras and traffic light cams so hopefully something comes about. I'm still sick to my stomach thinking about it, just really messed up!!

Archived