LegacyGT.com

I can't be the only one who spends too much time on here.

How many times do you visit this site?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you visit this site?

• A few times a week too see what's up.
    • Once per day, I lead a balanced disciplined life.
    • Twice per day to see if someone wants to buy my stuff.
    • 3-5 times per day, my $hitz broke, I need halp!
    • 6-10 times per day, I need to read every single post on vf52's vs 16g's.
    • 11+, I don't have a problem...::furiously refreshes classifieds::....

I have my eye on a Lexus for a DD, but I don't want to give/sell up my LGT. I want to keep it and turn it into a really fun car.

Same boat. GS or LS I think for me, though the newer IS is growing on me.

Problem is, wife would NOT allow that, as I have the Ford Probe for a daily/winter beater, the LGT for longer drives/fun/modding/nice car things, and the Supra for the resto/project car.

Adding a 4th car would be dumb, but I still want another one even if it doesn't make sense.

I could suck start a snow blower.

I have my eye on a Lexus for a DD, but I don't want to give/sell up my LGT. I want to keep it and turn it into a really fun car.

Same boat. GS or LS I think for me, though the newer IS is growing on me.

Fsport models look pretty sweet.

Fsport models look pretty sweet.

I owned a 15 IS 350 F sport - really nice car. the 200t and 300 are just too sluggish, IMO. On my 350, I wish the transmission was a little more responsive to the paddle shifters, but otherwise the car drove awesome. Only sold it because we had a baby and needed to lose a car payment. Another good thing, at least to me, is that there are basically no engine performance mods available, and no one really can crack the ECU to do tuning, so the car would stay in stock form (aka very reliable, lol). They have nice catback options that the forum guys like - check out ClubLexus for more good info...

TL;DR - go drive one, I think you'll like it. The suspension and steering was quite good.

too bad they dont make the IS-F anymore, but they do make RC-F and GS-F models (too muich $$$ for me, out of my league, lol). a nice used IS-F would be nice...

Only if it's the IS-F, otherwise the other F sport models are just cosmetic upgrades.

the F sport does add nicer interior (sportier), adjustable suspension/drive modes , similar to Si-drive. the drive modes change suspension firmness and steering ratio. different instrument cluster, etc.. 2nd gen was only looks between regular and F sport, but the new 3rd gens are getting some nice goodies with the F sport package.

I check in every week or two. Which is probably why every time I see an ad for something I want, it's already sold lol.

The Spec B will be my daily again once the snow flies. I have a list of a few things I want for the fall, so I'll probably be here more often now haha.

I check in daily. 2nd legacy 4th subie in my family.

I fell in love with the 4th gen LGTs when I was younger which naturally led me here. I've been on the forum for just over a year. I now have two leggys one DD, one junked and completely striped. Plus a building full of spare parts(including a high mileage assembled long-block and 5sp Trans). might be a problem. Most enjoyable problem I've ever had.

My post count only reflects what happens outside of the Off Topic section before I moved on to other car forums. I pop back up for classified, build threads, and random topics to hopefully help me when I get back on the road again.

GUILTY!

I most certainly log some hours reading here and checking the sale posts. it makes me happy. Hell I don't even have a grand prix anymore, and I still read GM 3800 forums, clupgp... want a cheap motor thatll hold 400whp and ungodly torque, ZZPerformance a 3800!!

Archived