LegacyGT.com

Change Your Cabin Filters!

Strange, I just took mine out last Sunday in under 10mn on my 05 :hide:

I did not have to take that panel next to the center console completely out though. You can also take the glove box completely off the car by gently pushing those two 'tabs' that hold it in place.

Strange, I just took mine out last Sunday in under 10mn on my 05 :hide:

I did not have to take that panel next to the center console completely out though. You can also take the glove box completely off the car by gently pushing those two 'tabs' that hold it in place.

Exactly, this is what I do each time. It's really a 10 - 15 min job, no need to take any additional panels off.

My wife's balls are delicious.

While everyone is proud of not taking the 05 halfway apart, where was the non 05 conversion kit again? $40 wasn't bad as my dealer wanted $90 to do it. They also wanted $400 for plug swap in 2010.

While everyone is proud of not taking the 05 halfway apart, where was the non 05 conversion kit again? $40 wasn't bad as my dealer wanted $90 to do it. They also wanted $400 for plug swap in 2010.

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way, it's part of learning.

The dealer usually charges around $100 an hour. It's a 2 hr job and the plugs cost about $45. It shouldn't cost you more than $250 - $300 for a shop to change the plugs.

• 2 years later...
I did my filter again after 2 years...I still don't understand the difficulty in replacing it with 05 cars. I was able to take out the glove box and surround and replace the filter within 30 minutes. I had plenty of space to replace the filter. There's no needing take half the dash apart as some people experienced...

Archived