LegacyGT.com

2017 Impreza to be revealed in NY

spb

It’s almost here — the long-lasting durability and safety of Subaru meets a bold new energy in a compact sedan and a versatile 5-door. The all-new Subaru Impreza has been completely redesigned inside and out, from upgraded in-car technology and a more spacious interior to its sleek new body design. And featuring standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, it’s everything you love about a Subaru in a striking new package.

The 2017 Subaru Impreza. More than a car, it’s a Subaru.

Be among the first to see it at the 2016 New York International Auto Show.

link

Impreza.jpg.3f8e409caf91aa8b384df2ca922f9f6e.jpg

Interior seems OK, will likely end up transplanting to the next XV and potentially (at least in part) the WRX/STI/Levorg.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=226922&d=1458733104

That interior appears to be a huge step up for the Impreza. Will be interested to see if those materials feel as good as they look in the pic.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

A Subaru executive – whose name I forget and you wouldn’t care about anyways – proclaimed in the Impreza press conference today that the care is “reassuringly safe.” And after just looking at the 2017 Subaru Impreza, that is the most truthful thing I’ve heard all day.

Look, we all know that there hasn’t been an interesting-looking Subaru Impreza since 2007. Good driving cars, sure. The WRX and STI versions are a blast, in fact. But they look boring as all hell. There was the fainest glimmer of hope for the new Imprezas, based on the concept that we saw. But these are different. These look like base-model Toyota Corollas with all-wheel-drive.

These look like lumps of car.

Subaru is aiming to sell over a million cars this year. They’ll probably do it, as long as they’ve got cars with mass-produced aesthetics such as this one.

http://jalopnik.com/subaru-says-the-new-impreza-is-reassuringly-safe-and-oh-1766678754

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Wondering if all of the tech features will make it into the 2017 Legacy? Apple Carplay is what I'm looking for..

I want Apple Carplay as well. But I am willing to go with a cassette player as long as we get a proper turbo engine in the next legacy model.

I haven't read anything yet indicating that the sedan will offer a stick. Getting worried that my next car will have to be an auto. Ugh.

I want Apple Carplay as well. But I am willing to go with a cassette player as long as we get a proper turbo engine in the next legacy model.

I didn't realize that CarPlay couldn't run through Bluetooth. I mean I get it, but I'm lazy now that my phone connects automatically.

Archived