LegacyGT.com

What vehicle do you want next?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im broke and like beaters. 90's ls1 like camero, gto. also like the idea of a brat/baja. been thinking of putting a 2jz in the s10 i just broke the timing chain on. so many options and so much time. also like the Porsche 944s. and i want to do a subaru swap on a vangon someday.

We have a Crosstrek already, but I really like the 2016 in HyperBlue. I am thinking that I will wait until 2017 or 18 for the complete redesign, hoping they keep the HyperBlue as a color option. So much can happen in 2 years, we will se what Subaru has to offer then. I will stay loyal!

Probably, it has the lame starlink app radio, but not like the onstar type stuff. I don't care about any of it, i'm ready to go kenwood carplay radio in my WRX. Also 6spd manual only for me.

I've done the manual thing when I had my 2011 STI and I loved it but I don't know if I could go back to driving that daily again. Long trips it just sucks especially going through NY/NJ. Took a trip out to GA this past March and the Eyesight system was a live saver; will only make it better with the lane keep asset :cool:

If I ever get the $ again in the future though I would 100% buy a new WRX/STI and use that as a weekend car or something fun.

In a few years, I want a 4Runner, Tacoma, Legacy Outback or a Brat/Baja. Something with some height.

I came from two Tacomas; '02 Off-Road and a '07 Sport. They are great in every facet, except for gas mileage. The '16 has addressed the issue somewhat.

My next will be either a 4runner or a Subaru fun car. The mrs. has already planned on an Audi SQ5 or Q7, depending on our family size at the time.

While that would be awesome I don't believe it has lane keep assist or the Starlink system both of which is want. Maybe 2017 will.... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRX was actually the first vehicle announced in the US to have EyeSight with LKAS

It does not have the Starlink cellular services yet, though I'm sure it's coming

BTW cars101.com is a great resource

Next? I don't think that far ahead with my cars. Haven't had the Legacy a year yet and

since I tend to keep my cars a very long time, my next car isn't even on the long range radar. Very happy with this one in all regards.

Next? I don't think that far ahead with my cars. Haven't had the Legacy a year yet and

since I tend to keep my cars a very long time, my next car isn't even on the long range radar. Very happy with this one in all regards.

Same here. My wife and I love our new car, so it will be around for quite awhile. When it's paid for it will become my "70 mile a day" commuter car. But, if I could afford another new car right now it would be a new Toyota Highlander. We test drove one and absolutely loved it, but unfortunately it just didn't fit in the budget.